Juventus agree personal terms with Lukas Podolski, set for Arsenal talks tomorrow [Di Marzio]
- August 24, 2014
Super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has once again revealed transfer news before any other source, this time in regards to Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski.
Reports emerged last week that Podolski could leave Arsenal and it looks likely that Juventus will pick up the German World Cup winner.
Podolski was left out of the Arsenal squad that bagged a 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday and Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen to move on the German forward.
Di Marzio reports that Juventus have agreed personal terms with Lukas Podolski and are set for talks with Arsenal on Monday.
The Old Lady could also be preparing for life without Arturo Vidal, by signing Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern Munich, initially on loan with a view to a permanent move.
Podolski will not be a huge loss to Arsenal – Arsene Wenger never seemed to trust him for 90 minutes, no doubt we will hear plenty of Podolski on social media though!
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi