Juventus agree personal terms with Lukas Podolski, set for Arsenal talks tomorrow [Di Marzio]
- August 24, 2014
Super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has once again revealed transfer news before any other source, this time in regards to Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski.
Reports emerged last week that Podolski could leave Arsenal and it looks likely that Juventus will pick up the German World Cup winner.
Podolski was left out of the Arsenal squad that bagged a 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday and Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen to move on the German forward.
Di Marzio reports that Juventus have agreed personal terms with Lukas Podolski and are set for talks with Arsenal on Monday.
The Old Lady could also be preparing for life without Arturo Vidal, by signing Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern Munich, initially on loan with a view to a permanent move.
Podolski will not be a huge loss to Arsenal – Arsene Wenger never seemed to trust him for 90 minutes, no doubt we will hear plenty of Podolski on social media though!
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...