- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
Juventus agree personal terms with Lukas Podolski, set for Arsenal talks tomorrow [Di Marzio]
Super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has once again revealed transfer news before any other source, this time in regards to Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski.
Reports emerged last week that Podolski could leave Arsenal and it looks likely that Juventus will pick up the German World Cup winner.
Podolski was left out of the Arsenal squad that bagged a 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday and Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen to move on the German forward.
Di Marzio reports that Juventus have agreed personal terms with Lukas Podolski and are set for talks with Arsenal on Monday.
The Old Lady could also be preparing for life without Arturo Vidal, by signing Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern Munich, initially on loan with a view to a permanent move.
Podolski will not be a huge loss to Arsenal – Arsene Wenger never seemed to trust him for 90 minutes, no doubt we will hear plenty of Podolski on social media though!
- Updated: August 24, 2014