- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
- Louis van Gaal says that both Jose Mourinho and him live to win titles [Video]
- Gent attacker Nicklas Pedersen hit a sensational volley versus Standard Liege [GIF]
- Incredible last ditch defending by Djurgårdens IF defender in Swedish top flight [GIF]
- Memorable moments from FA Cup semi-finals through the years [Video]
Just doesn’t look right! Chelsea legend Frank Lampard pictured in Manchester City shirt for 1st time
- August 13, 2014
Many Chelsea fans still haven’t digested the fact that their all-time topscorer Frank Lampard will be playing for Premier League rivals Man City next season.
City have arranged a rather convenient loan deal for Lamps, which was swiftly and seamlessly pulled off thanks to their part-ownership of New York City FC.
Until now, Lampard had only been seen in City’s training gear, as he didn’t play in last Sunday’s Community Shield, but he’s now taken his first official photo in the sky blue shirt, and he looks positively delighted.
Shield your eyes, Chelsea fans.