Just doesn’t look right! Chelsea legend Frank Lampard pictured in Manchester City shirt for 1st time
- August 13, 2014
Many Chelsea fans still haven’t digested the fact that their all-time topscorer Frank Lampard will be playing for Premier League rivals Man City next season.
City have arranged a rather convenient loan deal for Lamps, which was swiftly and seamlessly pulled off thanks to their part-ownership of New York City FC.
Until now, Lampard had only been seen in City’s training gear, as he didn’t play in last Sunday’s Community Shield, but he’s now taken his first official photo in the sky blue shirt, and he looks positively delighted.
Shield your eyes, Chelsea fans.
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi