Just doesn’t look right! Chelsea legend Frank Lampard pictured in Manchester City shirt for 1st time
Many Chelsea fans still haven’t digested the fact that their all-time topscorer Frank Lampard will be playing for Premier League rivals Man City next season.
City have arranged a rather convenient loan deal for Lamps, which was swiftly and seamlessly pulled off thanks to their part-ownership of New York City FC.
Until now, Lampard had only been seen in City’s training gear, as he didn’t play in last Sunday’s Community Shield, but he’s now taken his first official photo in the sky blue shirt, and he looks positively delighted.
Shield your eyes, Chelsea fans.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s John Terry has bad news for England [Sunday Times]August 27, 2016
- Eden Hazard & Antonio Conte interviews after Chelsea beat Burnley (Official Videos)August 27, 2016
- Chelsea fans boast about how good their side were against Burnley (Video)August 27, 2016
- Done Deal: AC Milan sign a Chelsea midfielder on loanAugust 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard makes great joke at his own expense on FacebookAugust 5, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard scores 1st ever New York City hat-trick (Video)July 31, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard keeps his hot streak going for New York City FC (Video)July 30, 2016
- Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard left out of MLS All-Star RosterJuly 18, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart a target for several Serie A clubs [Sunday Times]August 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart is not even guaranteed to be Man City’s Number 2 Keeper [Papers]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016