Just doesn’t look right! Chelsea legend Frank Lampard pictured in Manchester City shirt for 1st time
- August 13, 2014
Many Chelsea fans still haven’t digested the fact that their all-time topscorer Frank Lampard will be playing for Premier League rivals Man City next season.
City have arranged a rather convenient loan deal for Lamps, which was swiftly and seamlessly pulled off thanks to their part-ownership of New York City FC.
Until now, Lampard had only been seen in City’s training gear, as he didn’t play in last Sunday’s Community Shield, but he’s now taken his first official photo in the sky blue shirt, and he looks positively delighted.
Shield your eyes, Chelsea fans.
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...