Jurgen Klopp’s Michael Jordan-esque celebration star jump for Dortmund v Wolfsburg was awesome [Video]
- April 7, 2014
One of the standout images of last weekend’s action in the Bundesliga came via Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp.
Dortmund, who were hammered 3-0 by Real Madrid in the Champions League last weekend, were on course for back-to-back losses when Wolfsburg went ahead in their match on Saturday evening.
Wolfsburg held their lead until the 51st minute when Robert Lewandowski equalised, but it wasn’t until the 77th minute that BVB got their noses in front when Marco Reus found the back of the end.
Over the moon at finally seeing his team in front, Kloppo launche himself into a Michael Jordan-esque celebration star jump on the touchline.
Klopp’s air time was mightily impressive, and it’s since spawned a handful of funny photoshop images.
See Kloppo’s massive jump above, while the photshopped memes are below.
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Fan cam footage of Mats Hummels’s brilliant curling half-volley for Dortmund v Lu...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi