Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.
Watch Live Stream
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016
- Next time Julian Draxler is linked with Arsenal, remember this [Kicker]September 26, 2016
- Julian Draxler could be playing for PSG when they face Arsenal in the Champions LeagueAugust 29, 2016
- PSG set for an enormous late bid for Wolfsburg’s Julian Draxler [Kicker]August 29, 2016
- Wolfsburg fine Arsenal target Julian Draxler €100,000 for his Wantaway Interview [Bild]August 6, 2016