Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
- May 28, 2014
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]