- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
- Donny van de Beek scores Maradona-esque solo goal for Ajax youth v AZ
- Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford scores classy equaliser for Middlesbrough at Wigan
Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.
- Updated: May 28, 2014