Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- Julian Draxler gives his reason for leaving Schalke; Arsenal fans will be relieved they didn̵...
- Wolfsburg confirm signing of Julian Draxler from Schalke
- One-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler looks set to join Juventus after he threw a goodbye party ...
- Julian Draxler’s agent rubbishes rumours of an Arsenal or Man City move [Bild]