- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
- May 28, 2014
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.