Julian Draxler & Benedikt Höwedes pictured back at Germany training just hours after Mercedes F1 car accident
Long-time Arsenal target Julian Draxler and Benedikt Höwedes avoided a potentially disastrous situation on Tuesday, as the Schalke pair emerged perfectly unscathed from a car accident during a Mercedes F1 promotional shoot in Italy.
The Schalke pair were riding as passengers in two different cars driven by Pascal Wehrlein and Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg.
Two others were seriously injured and were airlifted to hosptial, which shows the gravity of the situation they managed to amazingly avoid.
No injuries, no whiplash, nothing, and straight back to Germany training today.
Watch Live Stream
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016
- Wolfsburg fine Arsenal target Julian Draxler €100,000 for his Wantaway Interview [Bild]August 6, 2016
- Arsenal will need to pay £50m to prise Julian Draxler away from Wolfsburg [Mirror]August 3, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV on the Julian Draxler rumours (Video)August 3, 2016
- So that leaves Arsenal? Juventus drop out the race for Julian Draxler [Di Marzio]August 3, 2016