Juan Mata’s awesome flick between 2 Arsenal players + individual highlights [GIF & Video]
- October 30, 2013
You look through the Chelsea side that played against Arsenal at the Emirates in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday night and the strength in depth is frightening.
The likes of David Luiz, Willian, Samuel Eto’o and Kevin De Bruyne would walk into most Premier League sides.
But the crown jewel of Chelsea reserve players (currently) is Juan Mata.
It is almost a sick Jose Mourinho joke how Juan Mata can’t get into the Chelsea first team this season.
Perhaps it is Mourinho’s way of pushing Mata on to greater things? Or, The Special One really does have it in for Spaniards?
But then you remember that Mourinho also has Oscar, Eden Hazard and Andre Schurrle available. Mental.
Either way, against Arsenal, Mata was excellent – with the undoubted highlight (besides a cracking goal) the beautiful back heel flick that took out two Arsenal players in the first half. (See GIF above).
Juan Mata’s individual highlights v Arsenal are on the video below.
[gthumb id=”370421″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi