Juan Mata’s awesome flick between 2 Arsenal players + individual highlights [GIF & Video]
- October 30, 2013
You look through the Chelsea side that played against Arsenal at the Emirates in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday night and the strength in depth is frightening.
The likes of David Luiz, Willian, Samuel Eto’o and Kevin De Bruyne would walk into most Premier League sides.
But the crown jewel of Chelsea reserve players (currently) is Juan Mata.
It is almost a sick Jose Mourinho joke how Juan Mata can’t get into the Chelsea first team this season.
Perhaps it is Mourinho’s way of pushing Mata on to greater things? Or, The Special One really does have it in for Spaniards?
But then you remember that Mourinho also has Oscar, Eden Hazard and Andre Schurrle available. Mental.
Either way, against Arsenal, Mata was excellent – with the undoubted highlight (besides a cracking goal) the beautiful back heel flick that took out two Arsenal players in the first half. (See GIF above).
Juan Mata’s individual highlights v Arsenal are on the video below.
[gthumb id=”370421″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...