Juan Mata scores perfectly placed free-kick to equalise for Man United at Southampton [Vine]
- May 11, 2014
Juan Mata equalised for Manchester United at Southampton on Sunday and confirmed, as if we didn’t already know, that he will be crucial at Old Trafford in the coming seasons.
“Jonny Kills” has produced some excellent goal scoring form since joining Manchester United from Chelsea in the January transfer window.
The Spaniard equalised for United at Southampton in the 54th minute with a perfectly placed free-kick that gave Artur Boruc no chance.
It was Mata’s sixth goal since joining Manchester United – only Wayne Rooney (8) has scored more since the arrival of the former Valencia playmaker.
- Nabil Bahoui scored a quality long ranger for AIK v Kalmar on Saturday
- Strike! Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) scores one of the goals of the World Cup v Hondur...
- Andrea Pirlo free-kick v England HQ GIF
- Oh Dear. Fernando Torres’ worst ever miss, lobs miles over v Bolivia [GIF]
- The amusing moment when Brendan Rodgers threw a ball in the face of Glen Johnson’...
- A GIF to sum up the Manchester City-Liverpool Premier League title race
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi