Juan Mata scores perfectly placed free-kick to equalise for Man United at Southampton [Vine]
Juan Mata equalised for Manchester United at Southampton on Sunday and confirmed, as if we didn’t already know, that he will be crucial at Old Trafford in the coming seasons.
“Jonny Kills” has produced some excellent goal scoring form since joining Manchester United from Chelsea in the January transfer window.
The Spaniard equalised for United at Southampton in the 54th minute with a perfectly placed free-kick that gave Artur Boruc no chance.
It was Mata’s sixth goal since joining Manchester United – only Wayne Rooney (8) has scored more since the arrival of the former Valencia playmaker.
Watch Live Stream
- Nabil Bahoui scored a quality long ranger for AIK v Kalmar on SaturdayJuly 13, 2014
- Strike! Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) scores one of the goals of the World Cup v Honduras [GIF]June 25, 2014
- Andrea Pirlo free-kick v England HQ GIFJune 15, 2014
- Oh Dear. Fernando Torres’ worst ever miss, lobs miles over v Bolivia [GIF]May 31, 2014
- Juan Mata reveals the Man United players are upset after West Ham drawNovember 28, 2016
- Juan Mata’s reaction to almost scoring an audacious chip v Feyenoord was hilarious (GIF)November 26, 2016
- Brilliant reverse pass from Wayne Rooney sets up Juan Mata tap-in v Feyenoord (Video)November 24, 2016
- Man United’s Juan Mata is a big game player: Outstrips Arsenal’s Mesut OzilNovember 22, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- The Defeated One? Jose Mourinho admits he may never win PL title at Manchester UnitedDecember 3, 2016