Juan Mata on Man United v Bayern Munich: “We will have to ask Ryan Giggs how to beat them!”
- March 24, 2014
Spanish playmaker Juan Mata is not like many other footballers.
We have pointed this out before, even before the Spaniard joined Manchester United from Chelsea, for example see:
And, Mata writes his own blog every week – which was also popular with Chelsea fans before the former Valencia midfielder headed to Old Trafford in January.
This week, Mata has written about a range of subjects, including Manchester United’s Champions League tie with Bayern Munich:
“We have been drawn against Bayern Munich, which brings great memories here of the Champions won in Barcelona in 1999. We will have to ask Ryan Giggs about that game and what we can do to beat them! ;-) It’s going to be very tough, they are having an amazing streak in the Bundesliga and play very good football. They are a fantastic team and the favourites to win the title, but we will try to beat them and reach the semi-finals.”
Mata also describes the atmosphere at Old Trafford for the Olympiakos win, Wayne Rooney’s wonder goal versus West Ham and El Clasico.
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata scores quality goal in Spain training (video)
- Juan Mata backs Man United teammate David De Gea to focus on Spain duty (Video)
- Juan Mata backs Man United’s David De Gea to bounce back after failed Real Madrid...
- Man United midfielder Juan Mata scores a blindfold free kick (Video)
- Man United teammate Juan Mata gives David De Gea a hug upon arrival at Spain training (...
- Juan Mata backs Wayne Rooney in sombre blog after Swansea 2 – Man United 1
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...