- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Juan Agudelo announces on Twitter that he has signed for Stoke on a 6-month loan deal
— Juan Agudelo (@JuanAgudelo) January 14, 2014
Stoke appear to be getting their act together and Mark Hughes seems to be assembling some exciting young strikers at the Britannia.
Earlier today the Potters announced the permanent signing of Stephen Ireland and also the arrival on loan of 21-year-old Swedish striker John Guidetti.
At the time of publishing this post, Juan Agudelo has not been officially announced by Stoke but the Tweet above is about as certain as they come and the Premier League side have been chasing the American striker for some time.
Stoke were initially linked with Agudelo last summer.
In August 2013, it was announced Agudelo had signed a pre-contract agreement with Stoke and would join officially on January 1, 2014.
But this move initially fell through as he was denied a work permit.
This is an exciting signing for Stoke. Agudelo is a player who has scored spectacular goals and has shown plenty of promise.
The Premier League will though be a big challenge and to explain the Tweet above, Agudelo looks set to sign permanently and then go to Holland, Spain or Belgium on loan.
- Updated: January 14, 2014