Journalist Tony Evans claims Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers & FSG have had some big arguments [Video]
An interesting discussion has been held over why Liverpool haven’t yet renegotiated terms with manager Brendan Rodgers after his stellar work this season.
Rodgers signed a 3-year deal at Anfield when he joined from Swansea back in 2012, and despite the fact that there is only a year left on the existing contract Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre insisted just this week that the club are in no hurry for a new deal with the gaffer.
Arye said this week “We will have our own dialogue at the appropriate time, we will have that discussion. Right now isn’t the time. We don’t want a distraction. That’s a private matter. I know Brendan, myself and the owners are all very comfortable with that.”
Picking apart the story, The Times journalist Tony Evans claims that during his time in charge of LFC, Brendan Rodgers and owners FSG have had some large-scale disagreements.
Tony Evans quipped Rodgers has irked the owners by “having a propensity of talking too much and he has a pretty high opinion of himself.”
Watch the interesting discussion on Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool contract below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016