Journalist Tony Evans claims Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers & FSG have had some big arguments [Video]
- April 10, 2014
An interesting discussion has been held over why Liverpool haven’t yet renegotiated terms with manager Brendan Rodgers after his stellar work this season.
Rodgers signed a 3-year deal at Anfield when he joined from Swansea back in 2012, and despite the fact that there is only a year left on the existing contract Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre insisted just this week that the club are in no hurry for a new deal with the gaffer.
Arye said this week “We will have our own dialogue at the appropriate time, we will have that discussion. Right now isn’t the time. We don’t want a distraction. That’s a private matter. I know Brendan, myself and the owners are all very comfortable with that.”
Picking apart the story, The Times journalist Tony Evans claims that during his time in charge of LFC, Brendan Rodgers and owners FSG have had some large-scale disagreements.
Tony Evans quipped Rodgers has irked the owners by “having a propensity of talking too much and he has a pretty high opinion of himself.”
Watch the interesting discussion on Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool contract below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]