Journalist Tony Evans claims Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers & FSG have had some big arguments [Video]
- April 10, 2014
An interesting discussion has been held over why Liverpool haven’t yet renegotiated terms with manager Brendan Rodgers after his stellar work this season.
Rodgers signed a 3-year deal at Anfield when he joined from Swansea back in 2012, and despite the fact that there is only a year left on the existing contract Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre insisted just this week that the club are in no hurry for a new deal with the gaffer.
Arye said this week “We will have our own dialogue at the appropriate time, we will have that discussion. Right now isn’t the time. We don’t want a distraction. That’s a private matter. I know Brendan, myself and the owners are all very comfortable with that.”
Picking apart the story, The Times journalist Tony Evans claims that during his time in charge of LFC, Brendan Rodgers and owners FSG have had some large-scale disagreements.
Tony Evans quipped Rodgers has irked the owners by “having a propensity of talking too much and he has a pretty high opinion of himself.”
Watch the interesting discussion on Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool contract below.
- ‘Excellent Decision': Brendan Rodgers claims that Benteke’s goal v Bournemo...
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Jose Mourinho: Rui Faria could be a manager tomorrow, rates him higher than Liverpool...
- Lucas Leiva set to leave Liverpool after being left out of squad to face Stoke [Guardian]
- Brendan Rodgers starts post-match presser with classic Stoke cliche (Video)
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers praises Coutinho after 1-0 win over Stoke (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...