Jose Mourinho’s reaction to the Goal Decision System during Chelsea 2 – Hull 0
- August 19, 2013
Whilst we caught a glimpse of the new Premier League Goal Decision System during Liverpool 1 – Stoke 0, we truly saw it in action during Chelsea’s victory over Hull on Sunday.
Towards the end of the first half, with Chelsea in cruise control, a corner was whipped in and headed on by Branislav Ivanovic.
No goal said the Goal Decision System which is hooked up to a watch worn by the referee and the fourth official, in this case Andre Marriner.
Sky Sports predictably had a camera trained on Jose Mourinho and caught his reaction to the decision, which they aired after the Chelsea victory on the opening day of the season.
Video below. Does anyone else think Hull boss Steve Bruce was way too friendly yesterday?!
- Eden Hazard scored a brilliant solo golazo for Chelsea v Barcelona (Videos)
- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho snaps back at Rafa Benitez’s wife, tells her to tak...
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- The Guardian ponder how Chelsea can improve on last season’s title-winning exploi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi