Jose Mourinho’s reaction to the Goal Decision System during Chelsea 2 – Hull 0
- August 19, 2013
Whilst we caught a glimpse of the new Premier League Goal Decision System during Liverpool 1 – Stoke 0, we truly saw it in action during Chelsea’s victory over Hull on Sunday.
Towards the end of the first half, with Chelsea in cruise control, a corner was whipped in and headed on by Branislav Ivanovic.
No goal said the Goal Decision System which is hooked up to a watch worn by the referee and the fourth official, in this case Andre Marriner.
Sky Sports predictably had a camera trained on Jose Mourinho and caught his reaction to the decision, which they aired after the Chelsea victory on the opening day of the season.
Video below. Does anyone else think Hull boss Steve Bruce was way too friendly yesterday?!
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi