Jose Mourinho’s reaction to the Goal Decision System during Chelsea 2 – Hull 0
Whilst we caught a glimpse of the new Premier League Goal Decision System during Liverpool 1 – Stoke 0, we truly saw it in action during Chelsea’s victory over Hull on Sunday.
Towards the end of the first half, with Chelsea in cruise control, a corner was whipped in and headed on by Branislav Ivanovic.
No goal said the Goal Decision System which is hooked up to a watch worn by the referee and the fourth official, in this case Andre Marriner.
Sky Sports predictably had a camera trained on Jose Mourinho and caught his reaction to the decision, which they aired after the Chelsea victory on the opening day of the season.
Video below. Does anyone else think Hull boss Steve Bruce was way too friendly yesterday?!
Watch Live Stream
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea to submit €35m offer to AC Milan for Alessio Romagnoli on Wednesday [Di Marzio]August 23, 2016
- Chelsea fan questions Antonio Conte’s tactics after 3-2 win over Bristol Rovers (Video)August 23, 2016
- A terrible stat about Chelsea’s defenceAugust 23, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016
- The 101 Great Goals Premier League Gameweek 2 QuizAugust 22, 2016
- Incredible stat suggests Hull City will do well in Premier League [Tweet]August 20, 2016
- BBC XI of the week: Four Man United stars, two Liverpool scorers & Raheem SterlingAugust 15, 2016
- Wolves man Cameron Borthwick-Jackson reveals Jose Mourinho’s encouraging words (Video)August 22, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s treatment of Bastian Schweinsteiger will cost Manchester United a few £ millionAugust 21, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s only problem is his huge Manchester United squad (Video)August 19, 2016