Jose Mourinho’s reaction to the Goal Decision System during Chelsea 2 – Hull 0
- August 19, 2013
Whilst we caught a glimpse of the new Premier League Goal Decision System during Liverpool 1 – Stoke 0, we truly saw it in action during Chelsea’s victory over Hull on Sunday.
Towards the end of the first half, with Chelsea in cruise control, a corner was whipped in and headed on by Branislav Ivanovic.
No goal said the Goal Decision System which is hooked up to a watch worn by the referee and the fourth official, in this case Andre Marriner.
Sky Sports predictably had a camera trained on Jose Mourinho and caught his reaction to the decision, which they aired after the Chelsea victory on the opening day of the season.
Video below. Does anyone else think Hull boss Steve Bruce was way too friendly yesterday?!
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...