Jose Mourinho’s reaction to the Goal Decision System during Chelsea 2 – Hull 0
Whilst we caught a glimpse of the new Premier League Goal Decision System during Liverpool 1 – Stoke 0, we truly saw it in action during Chelsea’s victory over Hull on Sunday.
Towards the end of the first half, with Chelsea in cruise control, a corner was whipped in and headed on by Branislav Ivanovic.
No goal said the Goal Decision System which is hooked up to a watch worn by the referee and the fourth official, in this case Andre Marriner.
Sky Sports predictably had a camera trained on Jose Mourinho and caught his reaction to the decision, which they aired after the Chelsea victory on the opening day of the season.
Video below. Does anyone else think Hull boss Steve Bruce was way too friendly yesterday?!
Watch Live Stream
- Man City hint at tunnel bust-up with Chelsea on Tunnel Cam YouTube videoDecember 4, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o insinuates that Eden Hazard used to be lazy & criticises Man United’s boss [Telefoot]December 4, 2016
- Trevor Sinclair links Man City-Chelsea brawl with Chapecoense tragedy [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- MOTD: Anthony Taylor bottled sending off David Luiz during Man City 1 – Chelsea 3December 4, 2016
- Middlesbrough v Hull: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 4, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 28, 2016
- Hull’s Josh Tymon is one of the lowest paid players in Premier League history [Tweets]November 20, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- The Defeated One? Jose Mourinho admits he may never win PL title at Manchester UnitedDecember 3, 2016
- Football Leaks drop biggest ever data dump: Ronaldo, Ozil, Mourinho & Mendes accused of dirty money dealsDecember 3, 2016