Jose Mourinho’s brilliant post-match interview after Chelsea defeat at Aston Villa
“I prefer not to speak.”
Jose Mourinho gave a classic interview after Chelsea’s defeat at Aston Villa on Saturday.
The Special One had watched his side lose to Villa – at a stadium where Mourinho has never tasted victory.
Mourinho also had to endure the sendings off of Willian (wrongly) and Ramires (correctly) but said much, without saying much at all.
The fact Chris Foy has a long record of sending off Chelsea players should only help Mourinho.
And, it would be no surprise if the Chelsea players did not bounce back in two crucial games this week – against Galatasaray and Arsenal.
Watch Live Stream
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea to submit €35m offer to AC Milan for Alessio Romagnoli on Wednesday [Di Marzio]August 23, 2016
- Chelsea fan questions Antonio Conte’s tactics after 3-2 win over Bristol Rovers (Video)August 23, 2016
- A terrible stat about Chelsea’s defenceAugust 23, 2016
- Wolves man Cameron Borthwick-Jackson reveals Jose Mourinho’s encouraging words (Video)August 22, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s treatment of Bastian Schweinsteiger will cost Manchester United a few £ millionAugust 21, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s only problem is his huge Manchester United squad (Video)August 19, 2016