Jose Mourinho’s brilliant post-match interview after Chelsea defeat at Aston Villa
“I prefer not to speak.”
Jose Mourinho gave a classic interview after Chelsea’s defeat at Aston Villa on Saturday.
The Special One had watched his side lose to Villa – at a stadium where Mourinho has never tasted victory.
Mourinho also had to endure the sendings off of Willian (wrongly) and Ramires (correctly) but said much, without saying much at all.
The fact Chris Foy has a long record of sending off Chelsea players should only help Mourinho.
And, it would be no surprise if the Chelsea players did not bounce back in two crucial games this week – against Galatasaray and Arsenal.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Man United battle to sign a top Premier League defender in January [Times]December 8, 2016
- Top broadsheet claims Arsenal may sell a star player to Chelsea as Gunners target Marco ReusDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi trolls Tottenham’s NKoudou after his Catinho comparisonDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho slams UEFA over state of Zorya Luhansk’s ‘hard and icy’ pitch (Video)December 7, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will love this Henrikh Mkhitaryan interview (Video)December 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016