Jose Mourinho’s 19th century tactics during Atletico v Chelsea mocked by West Ham owner’s son on Twitter
- April 22, 2014
Earlier this season West Ham picked up a 0-0 draw at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge thanks to a wonderful defensive display.
After that game, Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho hit out at West Ham boss am Allaryce claiming “This is football from the 19th century.”
With Chelsea putting in a similarly defensive display at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday night, David Sullivan’s son Jack took to Twitter to vent his thoughts.
David Sullivan is the West Ham joint-chairman.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi