Jose Mourinho wears a Chelsea-Portugal snood with his name on during pre-Fulham presser
Even when he’s saying something as interesting as watching paint dry, Jose Mourinho still always seems to manage to draw attention to himself.
So it was at today’s pre- Fulham v Chelsea presser, where Mou had little interesting to say, apart from complaining about the schedule.
No, what was most interesting about Mourinho’s presser was his sense of fashion, opting for a Chelsea-Portugal snood (indoors!) with his name on.
Adding to his ‘JM’ initialed training top, there’s definitely no doubting his identity on London’s streets.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger Trolls Chelsea & Cesc Fabregas with amusing song (442oons video)September 25, 2016
- Chelsea fans unhappy with Patrick Bamford’s Instagram activity after Arsenal lossSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal v Chelsea analysis: Gary Cahill’s head has gone, but Branislav Ivanovic is worse (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Chelsea fan cries on BBC radio after the Arsenal defeat (Audio)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains his decision to drop Wayne Rooney from the Man United XI (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho claims Real Madrid wanted him back to ‘clean out s**t people like Sergio Ramos’September 24, 2016
- ‘He’s still my man’: Jose Mourinho stands by Wayne Rooney after 4-1 Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016