Jose Mourinho wears a Chelsea-Portugal snood with his name on during pre-Fulham presser
- February 28, 2014
Even when he’s saying something as interesting as watching paint dry, Jose Mourinho still always seems to manage to draw attention to himself.
So it was at today’s pre- Fulham v Chelsea presser, where Mou had little interesting to say, apart from complaining about the schedule.
No, what was most interesting about Mourinho’s presser was his sense of fashion, opting for a Chelsea-Portugal snood (indoors!) with his name on.
Adding to his ‘JM’ initialed training top, there’s definitely no doubting his identity on London’s streets.
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi