Jose Mourinho wears a Chelsea-Portugal snood with his name on during pre-Fulham presser
- February 28, 2014
Even when he’s saying something as interesting as watching paint dry, Jose Mourinho still always seems to manage to draw attention to himself.
So it was at today’s pre- Fulham v Chelsea presser, where Mou had little interesting to say, apart from complaining about the schedule.
No, what was most interesting about Mourinho’s presser was his sense of fashion, opting for a Chelsea-Portugal snood (indoors!) with his name on.
Adding to his ‘JM’ initialed training top, there’s definitely no doubting his identity on London’s streets.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...