Jose Mourinho wears a Chelsea-Portugal snood with his name on during pre-Fulham presser
Even when he’s saying something as interesting as watching paint dry, Jose Mourinho still always seems to manage to draw attention to himself.
So it was at today’s pre- Fulham v Chelsea presser, where Mou had little interesting to say, apart from complaining about the schedule.
No, what was most interesting about Mourinho’s presser was his sense of fashion, opting for a Chelsea-Portugal snood (indoors!) with his name on.
Adding to his ‘JM’ initialed training top, there’s definitely no doubting his identity on London’s streets.
Watch Live Stream
- Official: Chelsea legend Eidur Gudjohnsen offers to play for ChapecoenseDecember 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Arsenal stars join two Baggies in the BBC’s team of the weekDecember 5, 2016
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016
- These stats prove Chelsea were right to swap Jose Mourinho for Antonio ConteDecember 4, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho declares his innocence over tax evasion scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Nasal Inhaler? Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho had a cheeky sniff at Everton (Video)December 4, 2016
- Jose Mourinho walks out of press conference following Everton 1-1 Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Jose Mourinho has excuses ready after dropping more points against Everton (Video)December 4, 2016