Jose Mourinho wears a Chelsea-Portugal snood with his name on during pre-Fulham presser
- February 28, 2014
Even when he’s saying something as interesting as watching paint dry, Jose Mourinho still always seems to manage to draw attention to himself.
So it was at today’s pre- Fulham v Chelsea presser, where Mou had little interesting to say, apart from complaining about the schedule.
No, what was most interesting about Mourinho’s presser was his sense of fashion, opting for a Chelsea-Portugal snood (indoors!) with his name on.
Adding to his ‘JM’ initialed training top, there’s definitely no doubting his identity on London’s streets.
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi