Jose Mourinho trolls Ruud Gullit in his Chelsea presser: “He shouldn’t be a very proud manager”
- September 21, 2013
Jose was spitting fire on Saturday night.
Mourinho came into the West London derby under pressure from the press, as the Champions League defeat to Basel had rendered Chelsea’s start as the worst in the club’s history in a decade.
Mourinho then chose to leave Juan Mata out of his match day squad against Fulham, and that lead to a barrage of criticism which only grew louder as the goalless first half played out.
After Chelsea won 2-0 Mourinho was only too happy to talk about his Mata decision, first trolling Jamie Redknapp live on Sky Sports.
Later, in his private meeting with journalists from the English press, Mourinho went after Rudd Gullit too.
Ruud Gullit is a different pundit because he was also a manager. And I think he shouldn’t be a very proud manager for what he did in the last few years. So I don’t want to comment.
Watch Jose Mourinho slam Ruud Gullit below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi