Jose Mourinho trolls old foe Mancini: ‘Drogba was let down by Galtasaray tactics’ [Video]
- March 19, 2014
Ever since Jose Mourinho took over from Roberto Mancini’s Inter Milan side, and then guided them to Champions League glory without offering a modicum of credit to the Italian, there’s been little love lost between the pair.
And Mou took the opportunity to lay the boot in on Mancini after his Chelsea side comfortably saw off Galatasaray last night.
Returning hero Drogba had a disappointing night, but Jose wasn’t going to see the Ivorian blamed for that; rather, he blamed it on Mancini’s tactics, saying Drogba was on a mission impossible, isolated on his own up front.
Of course, the irony is that those are the exact tactics Drogba played with the year Chelsea won the Champions League.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi