- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
Jose Mourinho says he is planning for the future in pre Cardiff-Chelsea interview [video]
For once, Chelsea won’t be winning any silverware this season.
Most managers at Stamford Bridge would be under pressure, not Jose Mourinho who undoubtedly has the support of the Chelsea fans and crucially appears to be backed by owner Roman Abramovich.
Mourinho spoke to Chelsea TV ahead of the final game at Cardiff on Sunday and admitted he is planning for the future and happy with his return to Stamford Bridge.
If season 2014/2015 starts slow for the Blues, will the knives be out for Jose Mourinho at Chelsea?
- Updated: May 11, 2014