Jose Mourinho says he is planning for the future in pre Cardiff-Chelsea interview [video]
For once, Chelsea won’t be winning any silverware this season.
Most managers at Stamford Bridge would be under pressure, not Jose Mourinho who undoubtedly has the support of the Chelsea fans and crucially appears to be backed by owner Roman Abramovich.
Mourinho spoke to Chelsea TV ahead of the final game at Cardiff on Sunday and admitted he is planning for the future and happy with his return to Stamford Bridge.
If season 2014/2015 starts slow for the Blues, will the knives be out for Jose Mourinho at Chelsea?
Watch Live Stream
- Update on the future of Chelsea’s Loic Remy as West Ham start talks (Sky Sports Video)August 25, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Wolves man Cameron Borthwick-Jackson reveals Jose Mourinho’s encouraging words (Video)August 22, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s treatment of Bastian Schweinsteiger will cost Manchester United a few £ millionAugust 21, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016