Jose Mourinho says he is planning for the future in pre Cardiff-Chelsea interview [video]
- May 11, 2014
For once, Chelsea won’t be winning any silverware this season.
Most managers at Stamford Bridge would be under pressure, not Jose Mourinho who undoubtedly has the support of the Chelsea fans and crucially appears to be backed by owner Roman Abramovich.
Mourinho spoke to Chelsea TV ahead of the final game at Cardiff on Sunday and admitted he is planning for the future and happy with his return to Stamford Bridge.
If season 2014/2015 starts slow for the Blues, will the knives be out for Jose Mourinho at Chelsea?
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...