Jose Mourinho says he is planning for the future in pre Cardiff-Chelsea interview [video]
- May 11, 2014
For once, Chelsea won’t be winning any silverware this season.
Most managers at Stamford Bridge would be under pressure, not Jose Mourinho who undoubtedly has the support of the Chelsea fans and crucially appears to be backed by owner Roman Abramovich.
Mourinho spoke to Chelsea TV ahead of the final game at Cardiff on Sunday and admitted he is planning for the future and happy with his return to Stamford Bridge.
If season 2014/2015 starts slow for the Blues, will the knives be out for Jose Mourinho at Chelsea?
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...