Jose Mourinho says he is planning for the future in pre Cardiff-Chelsea interview [video]
For once, Chelsea won’t be winning any silverware this season.
Most managers at Stamford Bridge would be under pressure, not Jose Mourinho who undoubtedly has the support of the Chelsea fans and crucially appears to be backed by owner Roman Abramovich.
Mourinho spoke to Chelsea TV ahead of the final game at Cardiff on Sunday and admitted he is planning for the future and happy with his return to Stamford Bridge.
If season 2014/2015 starts slow for the Blues, will the knives be out for Jose Mourinho at Chelsea?
Watch Live Stream
- Conte claims he’s now got a huge selection headache after player revivalDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Antonio Conte asked about Andrea Pirlo joining Chelsea’s coaching staff (Video)December 10, 2016
- Chelsea stars scoop all three Premier League prizes for NovemberDecember 9, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Arsenal ahead of clash with Tottenham HotspurDecember 10, 2016
- Zlatan claims Man United need to do one thing to stop their season implodingDecember 10, 2016
- Spurs boss Pochettino insists Jose Mourinho is still ‘The Special One’ (Video)December 9, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho admits he wants more goals from Wayne RooneyDecember 9, 2016