Jose Mourinho reiterates anti-Chelsea media bias on Football Focus, devises his rules of punditry [Video]
- January 17, 2014
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho recently articulated his feelings on the inherent anti-Chelsea bias in the English media, with so many pundits on the circuit being ex-Liverpool and Man United (though he conveniently forgot about Ruud Gullit and Ray Wilkins).
The Chelsea boss reiterated his belief on his appearance on Football Focus this weekend, the teaser of which can be seen below.
Mourinho joked that once he retires, he sees himself sitting on the Match of the Day couch, if only to fly the flag for poor little Chelsea, who need a strong voice on the circuit.
Jose , clearly in his element, then devised his own set of punditry rules which he would adhere to:
– Chelsea always deserve to win
– Chelsea always the best team
– Every refereeing decision was against Chelsea
– The Man of the Match was a Chelsea player
As the host joked, it sounds a bit like his current job…
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...