Jose Mourinho reiterates anti-Chelsea media bias on Football Focus, devises his rules of punditry [Video]
- January 17, 2014
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho recently articulated his feelings on the inherent anti-Chelsea bias in the English media, with so many pundits on the circuit being ex-Liverpool and Man United (though he conveniently forgot about Ruud Gullit and Ray Wilkins).
The Chelsea boss reiterated his belief on his appearance on Football Focus this weekend, the teaser of which can be seen below.
Mourinho joked that once he retires, he sees himself sitting on the Match of the Day couch, if only to fly the flag for poor little Chelsea, who need a strong voice on the circuit.
Jose , clearly in his element, then devised his own set of punditry rules which he would adhere to:
– Chelsea always deserve to win
– Chelsea always the best team
– Every refereeing decision was against Chelsea
– The Man of the Match was a Chelsea player
As the host joked, it sounds a bit like his current job…
- Chelsea v Arsenal Community Shield final [Team Sheets]
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi