- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Jose Mourinho narrates a brand new commercial launching Chelsea’s 2014-15 kit [Adidas Video]
Jose Mourinho has provided the voice over for a brand new Adidas video launching Chelsea’s new home kit for 2o14-15.
The video was titled “Forever Blue, Chelsea FC 14/15 Kit”, and it was uploaded onto YouTube with the following comment:
It can be proven in a moment, a split second, a kick, a run, a tackle, a celebration.
It’s not just wearing the shirt, It’s what you do in the shirt.
For the the fans, for the team. for the colour. for the future.
See Jose Mourinho’s new Adidas video for Chelsea’s fresh home kit above.
- Updated: April 4, 2014