Jose Mourinho narrates a brand new commercial launching Chelsea’s 2014-15 kit [Adidas Video]
- April 4, 2014
Jose Mourinho has provided the voice over for a brand new Adidas video launching Chelsea’s new home kit for 2o14-15.
The video was titled “Forever Blue, Chelsea FC 14/15 Kit”, and it was uploaded onto YouTube with the following comment:
It can be proven in a moment, a split second, a kick, a run, a tackle, a celebration.
It’s not just wearing the shirt, It’s what you do in the shirt.
For the the fans, for the team. for the colour. for the future.
See Jose Mourinho’s new Adidas video for Chelsea’s fresh home kit above.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi