Jose Mourinho narrates a brand new commercial launching Chelsea’s 2014-15 kit [Adidas Video]
- April 4, 2014
Jose Mourinho has provided the voice over for a brand new Adidas video launching Chelsea’s new home kit for 2o14-15.
The video was titled “Forever Blue, Chelsea FC 14/15 Kit”, and it was uploaded onto YouTube with the following comment:
It can be proven in a moment, a split second, a kick, a run, a tackle, a celebration.
It’s not just wearing the shirt, It’s what you do in the shirt.
For the the fans, for the team. for the colour. for the future.
See Jose Mourinho’s new Adidas video for Chelsea’s fresh home kit above.
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...