Jose Mourinho is a secret Bryan Adams fan & would use 3 wishes to make Vilanova better
- August 25, 2013
Football Overload TV is Malaysia’s rather awful attempt to fuse Soccer AM with a kiddy friendly atmosphere, however the show did manage to score a scoop at the weekend by interviewing the Special One, Jose Mourinho.
Mourinho, the Chelsea boss, took part is a laid-back chat with one of the show’s young female hosts, but rather than really talk shop Jose was asked a series of more general, lifestyle questions.
In doing so, Football Overload TV managed to prise some interesting information from Chelsea’s manager.
The first nugget related to Mourinho’s musical preferences, as the Portuguese boss announced that he’s a big Bryan Adams fan.
After putting that embarrassment to one side, Mourinho then struck a chord with Barcelona fans as the former Real Madrid boss said he’d use one of three magical wishes in making sure Tito Vilanova made a speedy recovery from cancer.
Watch Jose Mourinho’s interview below.
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Chelsea closing in on the signing of Reading centre back Michael Hector [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...