Jose Mourinho is a secret Bryan Adams fan & would use 3 wishes to make Vilanova better
- August 25, 2013
Football Overload TV is Malaysia’s rather awful attempt to fuse Soccer AM with a kiddy friendly atmosphere, however the show did manage to score a scoop at the weekend by interviewing the Special One, Jose Mourinho.
Mourinho, the Chelsea boss, took part is a laid-back chat with one of the show’s young female hosts, but rather than really talk shop Jose was asked a series of more general, lifestyle questions.
In doing so, Football Overload TV managed to prise some interesting information from Chelsea’s manager.
The first nugget related to Mourinho’s musical preferences, as the Portuguese boss announced that he’s a big Bryan Adams fan.
After putting that embarrassment to one side, Mourinho then struck a chord with Barcelona fans as the former Real Madrid boss said he’d use one of three magical wishes in making sure Tito Vilanova made a speedy recovery from cancer.
Watch Jose Mourinho’s interview below.
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi