- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Jose Mourinho has told Chelsea he wants Malaga starlet Isco at Stamford Bridge [AS]
Spanish newspaper AS claims today that a three way battle is emerging for Malaga’s young playmaker Isco with Chelsea now joining the race along with Real Madrid and Manchester City.
Isco is believed to be Real Madrid’s primary target this summer after a fine campaign for Malaga but Jose Mourinho has already told Chelsea to move for the Spanish Under-21 star, before The Special One has even arrived back at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester City’s incoming coach Manuel Pellegrini has of course worked with Isco at Malaga and the Premier League giants are also set to bid big for Isco.
The 21-year-old midfielder can leave Malaga for 35 million euros, his release clause, according to AS today.
When questioned about his future yesterday, Isco said: “Madrid? There’s options… Now we’ll see what happens.”
AS also add that Jose Mourinho has also told his Chelsea bosses that he wants to bring Fabio Coentrao from Real Madrid with the Portuguese left-sided player seen as a back up to Ashley Cole.
- Updated: May 24, 2013