- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Jose Mourinho has cheeky dig at Arsenal, says Cesc Fabregas only wanted to come to Chelsea [Guardian]
Pre-season has barely started, and Jose Mourinho has already recommenced hostilities with old foe Arsene Wenger, by claiming bragging rights over Cesc Fabregas.
Chelsea signed Fabregas from Barcelona during the World Cup, and Mourinho’s now made clear that Chelsea was the only club Cesc was interested in.
Speaking with BT Sport, Mourinho said:
“I spoke with him for 20 minutes, I think he really wanted to come to us.
As you know Arsenal had an option where they could interfere but I think he was not open to that.
He was very much in our direction. It was an easy job for me.”
Will Wenger take the bait?
- Updated: July 19, 2014