Jose Mourinho gets snappy with a journalist who points out this is Chelsea’s worst start in a decade
Jose Mourinho lost his rag with a journalist during his Champions League press conference on Tuesday before Chelsea v Basel.
Ten minutes after the journalist reportedly quizzed Demba Ba on his thought on Chelsea’s dubious start to the season, the same question was levelled at the Special One. Mourinho didn’t seem to appreciate the double question which highlighted that Chelsea have made their worse start to a season in a decade.
It’s the second time you say that today! I listened the first time… You look more worried than me. You say the same thing twice in ten minutes.
You think I’m deaf! Or you think I don’t understand what you say? Or you think I don’t know that before you?!
Watch Jose Mourinho’s feisty interaction at his presser below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Conte only signed 1 player on his summer shopping list, 5 Chelsea stars set for the chop [Times]September 29, 2016
- Roman Abramovich keeps checking up on Antonio Conte at Chelsea training [Di Marzio]September 29, 2016
- Jose Mourinho admits Man United had a difficult night v Zorya (Video)September 29, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains Wayne Rooney’s absence from Man United team (Video)September 29, 2016
- ‘I need to protect him’: Jose Mourinho explains why Wayne Rooney may not start v Zorya (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016