Jose Mourinho gets snappy with a journalist who points out this is Chelsea’s worst start in a decade
Jose Mourinho lost his rag with a journalist during his Champions League press conference on Tuesday before Chelsea v Basel.
Ten minutes after the journalist reportedly quizzed Demba Ba on his thought on Chelsea’s dubious start to the season, the same question was levelled at the Special One. Mourinho didn’t seem to appreciate the double question which highlighted that Chelsea have made their worse start to a season in a decade.
It’s the second time you say that today! I listened the first time… You look more worried than me. You say the same thing twice in ten minutes.
You think I’m deaf! Or you think I don’t understand what you say? Or you think I don’t know that before you?!
Watch Jose Mourinho’s feisty interaction at his presser below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Forlan reveals Roy Keane’s unflattering description for ChelseaOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea wonderkid Tammy Abraham on how John Terry’s messages give him confidenceOctober 21, 2016
- Joker: David Luiz trolls a young Chelsea fan (Video)October 21, 2016
- David Luiz is looking forward to Chelsea v Manchester United (video)October 21, 2016
- Antonio Conte wants Chelsea fans to respect former manager Jose Mourinho (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jose Mourinho slams media for Paul Pogba criticism after 4-1 Man United win (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains why he doesn’t have such good memories of Robin van Persie (Video)October 20, 2016
- Jose Mourinho issues warning to Ibrahimovic, Pogba and co.October 19, 2016