Jose Mourinho gets snappy with a journalist who points out this is Chelsea’s worst start in a decade
- September 18, 2013
Jose Mourinho lost his rag with a journalist during his Champions League press conference on Tuesday before Chelsea v Basel.
Ten minutes after the journalist reportedly quizzed Demba Ba on his thought on Chelsea’s dubious start to the season, the same question was levelled at the Special One. Mourinho didn’t seem to appreciate the double question which highlighted that Chelsea have made their worse start to a season in a decade.
It’s the second time you say that today! I listened the first time… You look more worried than me. You say the same thing twice in ten minutes.
You think I’m deaf! Or you think I don’t understand what you say? Or you think I don’t know that before you?!
Watch Jose Mourinho’s feisty interaction at his presser below.
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...