Jose Mourinho gets snappy with a journalist who points out this is Chelsea’s worst start in a decade
Jose Mourinho lost his rag with a journalist during his Champions League press conference on Tuesday before Chelsea v Basel.
Ten minutes after the journalist reportedly quizzed Demba Ba on his thought on Chelsea’s dubious start to the season, the same question was levelled at the Special One. Mourinho didn’t seem to appreciate the double question which highlighted that Chelsea have made their worse start to a season in a decade.
It’s the second time you say that today! I listened the first time… You look more worried than me. You say the same thing twice in ten minutes.
You think I’m deaf! Or you think I don’t understand what you say? Or you think I don’t know that before you?!
Watch Jose Mourinho’s feisty interaction at his presser below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea agree deal for Polish goalkeeper Marcin Bułka [Przeglad Sportowy]July 29, 2016
- Diego Costa & Nemanja Matic star in new Chelsea 3rd kit videoJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger told to leave Man United as nine players axed by Jose MourinhoJuly 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho bans Manchester United players from playing Pokemon Go before gamesJuly 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho criticises question about shaking Pep Guardiola’s hand ahead of Man United v Man City (Video)July 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas discusses his special relationship with Arsene Wenger (Video)July 24, 2016