Jose Mourinho complains that Eden Hazard hasn’t won a Player of the Month award this year [Chelsea TV]
- February 9, 2014
Jose Mourinho used sarcasm and dark humour to make fun of Eden Hazard on Chelsea TV after the Newcastle game.
Chelsea’s Belgium international star lit up Stamford Bridge on Saturday with his first hat-trick since arriving in the Premier League, and many were left wondering if the attacking midfielder will be crowned the Player of the Season after his spellbinding show against the Magpies.
When asked such a question on Chelsea TV’s “Extra Time” show, the Special One turned on the Premier League for having not credited Hazard so far this season.
I don’t think [Hazard] is in good form because we are in February and [he’s got] zero Player of the Month awards. So I think our league is phenomenal, and it is – better than ever I think – but our league must be full of unbelievable players because this kid has not one single award.
Below see a table of all the winners of the Premier League’s Player of the Month awards so far this season.
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- John Terry tips ‘different class’ Radamel Falcao to succeed at Chelsea (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi