Jose Mourinho claims Billy the masseur gave the Chelsea teamtalk ahead of win at Man City
- February 3, 2014
In a bizarre post match press conference, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed he hadn’t even spoken to his players before the 1-0 win at Manchester City.
Instead Billy the Masseur gave the team talk.
Mourinho claimed the Scottish Masseur “was screaming so much in Scottish, I didn’t understand it.”
The mad piece of management seemed to work, with Chelsea outplaying their title rivals at the Etihad.
Mourinho claims Billy McCulloch, the masseur, gave team-talk: 'Shouting in Scottish – 'Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! – I didn't understand any of it'
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) February 3, 2014
Mourinho says the #cfc masseur gave the team-talk to the players before they went out. "He was screaming in Scottish. I'm serious'
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) February 3, 2014
Mourinho: 'I didn't speak to the players before the game today, it was Billy the masseur who gave the team talk. I spoke at midday.' #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) February 3, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...