- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Jose Mourinho claims Billy the masseur gave the Chelsea teamtalk ahead of win at Man City
In a bizarre post match press conference, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed he hadn’t even spoken to his players before the 1-0 win at Manchester City.
Instead Billy the Masseur gave the team talk.
Mourinho claimed the Scottish Masseur “was screaming so much in Scottish, I didn’t understand it.”
The mad piece of management seemed to work, with Chelsea outplaying their title rivals at the Etihad.
Mourinho claims Billy McCulloch, the masseur, gave team-talk: 'Shouting in Scottish – 'Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! – I didn't understand any of it'
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) February 3, 2014
Mourinho says the #cfc masseur gave the team-talk to the players before they went out. "He was screaming in Scottish. I'm serious'
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) February 3, 2014
Mourinho: 'I didn't speak to the players before the game today, it was Billy the masseur who gave the team talk. I spoke at midday.' #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) February 3, 2014
- Updated: February 3, 2014