Jose Mourinho claims Billy the masseur gave the Chelsea teamtalk ahead of win at Man City
- February 3, 2014
In a bizarre post match press conference, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed he hadn’t even spoken to his players before the 1-0 win at Manchester City.
Instead Billy the Masseur gave the team talk.
Mourinho claimed the Scottish Masseur “was screaming so much in Scottish, I didn’t understand it.”
The mad piece of management seemed to work, with Chelsea outplaying their title rivals at the Etihad.
Mourinho claims Billy McCulloch, the masseur, gave team-talk: 'Shouting in Scottish – 'Grrr! Grrr! Grrr! – I didn't understand any of it'
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) February 3, 2014
Mourinho says the #cfc masseur gave the team-talk to the players before they went out. "He was screaming in Scottish. I'm serious'
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) February 3, 2014
Mourinho: 'I didn't speak to the players before the game today, it was Billy the masseur who gave the team talk. I spoke at midday.' #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) February 3, 2014
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi