- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
- Bonkers! 1-1 at the break, Numancia score twice in injury time to draw 6-6 with Lugo [Highlights]
- Quality Arsene Wenger quote on spending money in January!
- Hartlepool’s Labour MP Iain Wright goes on Sky News to denounce plans for Ched Evans signing [Video]
- Dasha Zhukova, girlfriend of Chelsea’s Abramovich, gets close to DiCaprio in New York [Pictures]
Jose Mourinho bigs up Thibaut Courtois, 2nd half performance v Leicester [Official Chelsea TV]
Could Chelsea be top of the league all season long?
The Blues record their second back-to-back win at the start of the new Premier League season on Saturday beating newly promoted Leicester 2-0.
Diego Costa and Eden Hazard got the second half goals for the Pensioners, are the Blues had ridden their luck against the Foxes. David Nugent was denied a clear-cut opportunity in a 1-v-1 against Thibaut Courtois when the score was 0-0, and after the match the Special One praised his new goalie.
Mourinho also lauded his team’s execution in the final stages of the game.
Having played Burnley and Leicester, Chelsea’s next match is against Everton at Goodison Park next weekend.
- Updated: August 23, 2014