Jose Mourinho bigs up Thibaut Courtois, 2nd half performance v Leicester [Official Chelsea TV]
- August 23, 2014
Could Chelsea be top of the league all season long?
The Blues record their second back-to-back win at the start of the new Premier League season on Saturday beating newly promoted Leicester 2-0.
Diego Costa and Eden Hazard got the second half goals for the Pensioners, are the Blues had ridden their luck against the Foxes. David Nugent was denied a clear-cut opportunity in a 1-v-1 against Thibaut Courtois when the score was 0-0, and after the match the Special One praised his new goalie.
Mourinho also lauded his team’s execution in the final stages of the game.
Having played Burnley and Leicester, Chelsea’s next match is against Everton at Goodison Park next weekend.
- Chelsea reach agreement with Augsburg to sign Baba Rahman for €25m [Bild]
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Chelsea players know they’re the team everyone wants to beat this season (Video)
- Petr Cech ignored Mourinho to leave Chelsea, signed for Arsenal because of Wenger [Mail]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi