Jose Mourinho bigs up Thibaut Courtois, 2nd half performance v Leicester [Official Chelsea TV]
- August 23, 2014
Could Chelsea be top of the league all season long?
The Blues record their second back-to-back win at the start of the new Premier League season on Saturday beating newly promoted Leicester 2-0.
Diego Costa and Eden Hazard got the second half goals for the Pensioners, are the Blues had ridden their luck against the Foxes. David Nugent was denied a clear-cut opportunity in a 1-v-1 against Thibaut Courtois when the score was 0-0, and after the match the Special One praised his new goalie.
Mourinho also lauded his team’s execution in the final stages of the game.
Having played Burnley and Leicester, Chelsea’s next match is against Everton at Goodison Park next weekend.
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi