Jose Mourinho & Andre Schurrle share a big hug after Chelsea’s 3rd goal at Steaua [GIF, pic & video]
“Tonight we had to identify what we had to do well – Schurrle was the man to do that. We played a lot from the left side.” – Jose Mourinho.
Working out which players at Chelsea Jose Mourinho likes and those that he doesn’t is proving to be a fascinating watch in the opening weeks of the 2013/2014 season.
Oscar was liked from the off, Juan Mata looks to have worked his way back into Mourinho’s affections and Kevin De Bruyne is now firmly out of favour, having started Chelsea’s opening Premier League match against Hull.
Andre Schurrle meanwhile, may be Jose Mourinho’s absolute favourite.
Last week, at Swindon Town, Mourinho gave Schurrle a TV – no jokes, check out the pictures here.
In Romania on Tuesday night, after Chelsea’s third goal, The Special One shared a long and heartfelt man hug with the German forward. GIF and video below.
[gthumb id=”360446″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Andre Schürrle splits from fiancee Montana Yorke [Bild]July 31, 2016
- Andre Schurrle calls Messi the best of all time, treasures 7-1 Brazil spanking (Video)January 26, 2016
- Andre Schurrle: I left Chelsea because Jose Mourinho didn’t trust me (Quotes)September 28, 2015
- Andre Schurrle does a Trip Advisor, recommends Chelsea as a destinationMay 15, 2015
- Despite Cesc Fabregas claims, Chelsea are still trying to sell the Spaniard [Gazzetta]August 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans take to social media to slam Man City’s Sergio AgueroAugust 29, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea told what they have to pay to sign Fabinho [L’Equipe]August 29, 2016
- Man City & Chelsea stars plus Marcus Rashford & Alexis Sanchez in the BBC XI of the weekAugust 29, 2016
- The four youngest players to score for Jose Mourinho at either Man United or Chelsea [MOTD Stat]August 28, 2016
- Sun stitch up Jose Mourinho claiming he stole from builders, dredge up old Chelsea problemsAugust 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho discussed Fergie Time after Man United win at Hull (Video)August 27, 2016
- Mourinho after Hull: Zlatan Ibrahimovic can play up front with Marcus Rashford (Video)August 27, 2016