Jose Enrique tweets disbelief that Liverpool teammates Lucas Leiva & Coutinho didn’t make Brazil World Cup squad
- May 7, 2014
— José enrique (@Jesanchez3) May 7, 2014
Ronaldinho, Robinho and Kaka’ were the most glaring omissions from Brazil’s World Cup squad announcement today, but with some 6,000 Brazilians plying their trade around the world, there are plenty more aggrieved absentees.
Liverpool’s Jose Enrique has tweeted two examples, which may or may not have been shaped by club bias: Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Leiva, who the defender can’t believe failed to make the cut, given their form this season.
He has a point about Coutinho, but Leiva? Now that would have been a surprise inclusion.
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Watch Christian Benteke’s goalscoring debut for Liverpool v Swindon (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi