Epic ROFLS: Keeper! Jordan smash Kuwait 21-0 in Women’s Asian Cup qualifier!
- June 8, 2013
There’s no point denying it: this is hilarious.
6-0 up after merely 20 minutes, Jordan showed absolutely no mercy in the Asian Cup qualifier with poor old Kuwait, going on to annihilate them 21-0 – to be fair to them, they needed to win by an 18 goal margin to be sure of being top of the group on goal difference.
Al Nahar scored 6, while Jbarah racked up 8 goals for herself.
It’s easy to blame the keeper in such a momentous rout, so that’s what we’ll do: she didn’t have her best day at the office, bless her.
The pick of the bunch has to be the goal that made it 14-0: the Kuwaiti keeepr had left goal kick duties to a defender, who clumsily hoofed the ball straight to a Jordanian player, who did the rest.
Sit back, enjoy and get ready to piss yourself laughing at Jordan’s 21-0 win over Kuwait on the clip below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...