Epic ROFLS: Keeper! Jordan smash Kuwait 21-0 in Women’s Asian Cup qualifier!
- June 8, 2013
There’s no point denying it: this is hilarious.
6-0 up after merely 20 minutes, Jordan showed absolutely no mercy in the Asian Cup qualifier with poor old Kuwait, going on to annihilate them 21-0 – to be fair to them, they needed to win by an 18 goal margin to be sure of being top of the group on goal difference.
Al Nahar scored 6, while Jbarah racked up 8 goals for herself.
It’s easy to blame the keeper in such a momentous rout, so that’s what we’ll do: she didn’t have her best day at the office, bless her.
The pick of the bunch has to be the goal that made it 14-0: the Kuwaiti keeepr had left goal kick duties to a defender, who clumsily hoofed the ball straight to a Jordanian player, who did the rest.
Sit back, enjoy and get ready to piss yourself laughing at Jordan’s 21-0 win over Kuwait on the clip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi