- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere turned on Harpenden’s Xmas lights wearing a protective boot [Picture]
Epic ROFLS: Keeper! Jordan smash Kuwait 21-0 in Women’s Asian Cup qualifier!
There’s no point denying it: this is hilarious.
6-0 up after merely 20 minutes, Jordan showed absolutely no mercy in the Asian Cup qualifier with poor old Kuwait, going on to annihilate them 21-0 – to be fair to them, they needed to win by an 18 goal margin to be sure of being top of the group on goal difference.
Al Nahar scored 6, while Jbarah racked up 8 goals for herself.
It’s easy to blame the keeper in such a momentous rout, so that’s what we’ll do: she didn’t have her best day at the office, bless her.
The pick of the bunch has to be the goal that made it 14-0: the Kuwaiti keeepr had left goal kick duties to a defender, who clumsily hoofed the ball straight to a Jordanian player, who did the rest.
Sit back, enjoy and get ready to piss yourself laughing at Jordan’s 21-0 win over Kuwait on the clip below.
- Updated: June 8, 2013