John Obi Mikel has a cheeky look at Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro’s behind during West Ham defeat
- December 4, 2012
There were numerous reactions, comments and searches for the alleged new AC Milan physio today and many of you wondered how the new Rossoneri lovely rates with arguably the most famous women sitting on the touchline of a major team in European football.
Chelsea’s Eva Carneiro has long been a favourite of football fans on the social networks with John Terry jokes simply too easy for many to avoid.
Carneiro featured in some rather raunchy celebrations after Chelsea’s Champions League final win over Bayern Munich and at West Brom last month, a cameraman was the latest to have a look at her derrière.
Despite the recent management changes at Stamford Bridge, Carneiro remains, working under new Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez and she was sent on early in the second half to treat Gary Cahill for an injury.
Cue, John Obi Mikel having a rather cheeky look at Carneiro…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265217″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi