John Obi Mikel has a cheeky look at Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro’s behind during West Ham defeat
- December 4, 2012
There were numerous reactions, comments and searches for the alleged new AC Milan physio today and many of you wondered how the new Rossoneri lovely rates with arguably the most famous women sitting on the touchline of a major team in European football.
Chelsea’s Eva Carneiro has long been a favourite of football fans on the social networks with John Terry jokes simply too easy for many to avoid.
Carneiro featured in some rather raunchy celebrations after Chelsea’s Champions League final win over Bayern Munich and at West Brom last month, a cameraman was the latest to have a look at her derrière.
Despite the recent management changes at Stamford Bridge, Carneiro remains, working under new Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez and she was sent on early in the second half to treat Gary Cahill for an injury.
Cue, John Obi Mikel having a rather cheeky look at Carneiro…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265217″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...