- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
John Obi Mikel has a cheeky look at Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro’s behind during West Ham defeat
There were numerous reactions, comments and searches for the alleged new AC Milan physio today and many of you wondered how the new Rossoneri lovely rates with arguably the most famous women sitting on the touchline of a major team in European football.
Chelsea’s Eva Carneiro has long been a favourite of football fans on the social networks with John Terry jokes simply too easy for many to avoid.
Carneiro featured in some rather raunchy celebrations after Chelsea’s Champions League final win over Bayern Munich and at West Brom last month, a cameraman was the latest to have a look at her derrière.
Despite the recent management changes at Stamford Bridge, Carneiro remains, working under new Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez and she was sent on early in the second half to treat Gary Cahill for an injury.
Cue, John Obi Mikel having a rather cheeky look at Carneiro…
- Updated: December 4, 2012