John Obi Mikel has a cheeky look at Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro’s behind during West Ham defeat
- December 4, 2012
There were numerous reactions, comments and searches for the alleged new AC Milan physio today and many of you wondered how the new Rossoneri lovely rates with arguably the most famous women sitting on the touchline of a major team in European football.
Chelsea’s Eva Carneiro has long been a favourite of football fans on the social networks with John Terry jokes simply too easy for many to avoid.
Carneiro featured in some rather raunchy celebrations after Chelsea’s Champions League final win over Bayern Munich and at West Brom last month, a cameraman was the latest to have a look at her derrière.
Despite the recent management changes at Stamford Bridge, Carneiro remains, working under new Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez and she was sent on early in the second half to treat Gary Cahill for an injury.
Cue, John Obi Mikel having a rather cheeky look at Carneiro…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265217″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...