Jokes! Southampton fan begs Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’ on Rio beach [Vine]
- June 28, 2014
Arsene Wenger, or ‘The White Flo-Rida’ as he’s now known on the beaches of Rio, had a funny exchange with a Southampton fan yesterday.
The Arsenal boss, who’s essentially walking around shirtless at every opportunity, was approached by a wary Saints fan after their game of beach volleyball, who begged him:
‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’
Wenger enjoyed the banter and smiled in reply, though notably didn’t actually say anything…
Arsenal have been heavily linked with the Southampton midfielder, who’s currently at the World Cup with France.
Watch the funny Vine below.
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi