Jokes! Southampton fan begs Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’ on Rio beach [Vine]
- June 28, 2014
Arsene Wenger, or ‘The White Flo-Rida’ as he’s now known on the beaches of Rio, had a funny exchange with a Southampton fan yesterday.
The Arsenal boss, who’s essentially walking around shirtless at every opportunity, was approached by a wary Saints fan after their game of beach volleyball, who begged him:
‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’
Wenger enjoyed the banter and smiled in reply, though notably didn’t actually say anything…
Arsenal have been heavily linked with the Southampton midfielder, who’s currently at the World Cup with France.
Watch the funny Vine below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...