- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Jokes! Southampton fan begs Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’ on Rio beach [Vine]
Arsene Wenger, or ‘The White Flo-Rida’ as he’s now known on the beaches of Rio, had a funny exchange with a Southampton fan yesterday.
The Arsenal boss, who’s essentially walking around shirtless at every opportunity, was approached by a wary Saints fan after their game of beach volleyball, who begged him:
‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’
Wenger enjoyed the banter and smiled in reply, though notably didn’t actually say anything…
Arsenal have been heavily linked with the Southampton midfielder, who’s currently at the World Cup with France.
Watch the funny Vine below.
- Updated: June 28, 2014