Jokes! Southampton fan begs Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’ on Rio beach [Vine]
Arsene Wenger, or ‘The White Flo-Rida’ as he’s now known on the beaches of Rio, had a funny exchange with a Southampton fan yesterday.
The Arsenal boss, who’s essentially walking around shirtless at every opportunity, was approached by a wary Saints fan after their game of beach volleyball, who begged him:
‘Please don’t take Schneiderlin!’
Wenger enjoyed the banter and smiled in reply, though notably didn’t actually say anything…
Arsenal have been heavily linked with the Southampton midfielder, who’s currently at the World Cup with France.
Watch the funny Vine below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)