Jokes! Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho mocks crying managers, imitating them hilariously [video]
- January 20, 2014
Jose Mourinho plays up to the media brilliantly and he was at his best in his post match presser yesterday after Chelsea’s 3-1 win over Man United.
The Chelsea boss went on a short rant about other Premier League managers and their moaning.
He even imitated their moaning and their crying, giving all the journalists a good ol’ laugh.
When asked who he was talking about he jokingly answered ‘an under 16 match I watch’.
Was it aimed at Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers?
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...