Jokes! England stars Adam Lallana and Gary Cahill teach Portuguese in hilarious video
Southampton’s Adam Lallana and Chelsea’s Gary Cahill will both play key roles in England’s hopes of advancing in this summer’s World Cup.
The pair were today taking part in a Portuguese language school, teachers viewers important bits of Portuguese for Brazil.
Lallana and Cahill were unable to control their laughter at times, with the duo saying funny things like ‘These trunks are giving me right grief’.
Watch the brilliant video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Phil Coutinho & Adam Lallana on Liverpool’s 4-3 win at Arsenal (Video)August 14, 2016
- Italy’s Simone Zaza’s quotes add comedy to his awful penalty v GermanyJuly 3, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana: England can beat anyone (Video)June 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana & Jurgen Klopp joke about Tottenham [Echo]May 17, 2016
- Michail Antonio thought West Ham’s physio was pranking him over his England call up (Video)August 30, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Big Sam names first England squad: Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere unsurprisingly cutAugust 28, 2016
- England boss Sam Allardyce pranks 5 kids at Wembley Stadium (Video)August 28, 2016
- West Ham fans oddly goad Gary Cahill over England’s Euro 2016 failureAugust 15, 2016
- Arsenal and Liverpool fans want to sign unsettled Gary Cahill [Tweets]January 27, 2016
- Gary Cahill wants to leave Chelsea to safeguard his Euro 2016 place [Guardian]January 27, 2016
- Gary Cahill signs a four year deal with ChelseaDecember 2, 2015