Jokes! England stars Adam Lallana and Gary Cahill teach Portuguese in hilarious video
- June 3, 2014
Southampton’s Adam Lallana and Chelsea’s Gary Cahill will both play key roles in England’s hopes of advancing in this summer’s World Cup.
The pair were today taking part in a Portuguese language school, teachers viewers important bits of Portuguese for Brazil.
Lallana and Cahill were unable to control their laughter at times, with the duo saying funny things like ‘These trunks are giving me right grief’.
Watch the brilliant video here:
- Liverpool’s Adama Lallana aiming for top 4 finish this season (Video)
- Raheem Sterling replaced by Adam Lallana in new Liverpool Nivea advert (Video)
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana has clearly never seen Christian Benteke playing for Bel...
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana and James Milner show off their cricket skills in Austra...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Mamadou Sakho pretends to be a Liverpool fan to get Adam Lallana’s autograph [Vine]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...