Jokes! England stars Adam Lallana and Gary Cahill teach Portuguese in hilarious video
- June 3, 2014
Southampton’s Adam Lallana and Chelsea’s Gary Cahill will both play key roles in England’s hopes of advancing in this summer’s World Cup.
The pair were today taking part in a Portuguese language school, teachers viewers important bits of Portuguese for Brazil.
Lallana and Cahill were unable to control their laughter at times, with the duo saying funny things like ‘These trunks are giving me right grief’.
Watch the brilliant video here:
- Adam Lallana weighs in on the age old debate about the best player in the world [Video]
- Liverpool star Adam Lallana answers quickfire questions at England training [Video]
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana gives masterclass on how to improve your weaker foot [Vi...
- Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana gives dribbling masterclass [video]
- 101GG writers play Swansea v Liverpool on FIFA 15 ahead of Premier League clash [Video]
- Jordan Henderson & Adam Lallana on the two magnificent Liverpool goals v Man City ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi