John Terry’s £150,000 a week wages to be halved if Chelsea skipper decides to stay on [Mirror]
- April 17, 2014
John Terry’s been rejuvenated under Jose Mourinho this season, to the point that he’s once again being hailed by many as the best defender in the league, having suffered periodic drops in form over recent seasons.
The Mirror report tomorrow that Chelsea are now ready to reward him, though with a caveat: they’re willing to offer him a new deal to stay on next season, but it will mean halving his wages.
Terry’s current £150,000 a week deal expires in the summer, but at 33 – turning 34 next season, he’s apparently slipped into Chelsea’s lower wage rung.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...