John Terry’s £150,000 a week wages to be halved if Chelsea skipper decides to stay on [Mirror]
- April 17, 2014
John Terry’s been rejuvenated under Jose Mourinho this season, to the point that he’s once again being hailed by many as the best defender in the league, having suffered periodic drops in form over recent seasons.
The Mirror report tomorrow that Chelsea are now ready to reward him, though with a caveat: they’re willing to offer him a new deal to stay on next season, but it will mean halving his wages.
Terry’s current £150,000 a week deal expires in the summer, but at 33 – turning 34 next season, he’s apparently slipped into Chelsea’s lower wage rung.
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi