- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
John Terry trends on Twitter after playing huge part in Galatasaray disallowed goal v Chelsea
It was a key moment in the tie.
Galatasaray, 1-0 down to Chelsea, going into the half-time break, thought they had scored through Buruk Yilmaz.
But, there were two balls on the pitch.
One of the balls was seen in the hands of John Terry!
Could/should Terry have given the other ball back quicker, or hit it out of play.
Twitter were of no doubt – the guilty party was John Terry!
Best Tweets below…
Kick John Terry Out of Football pic.twitter.com/QEhfpPkSZJ
— Tribun Dergi (@tribundergi) February 26, 2014
John Terry, if he's not cheating on his wife, he's cheating on the pitch
— Paul Jackson (@PaulRedDevil) February 26, 2014
— Mehmetcan Uzun (@MhmtcnUzun) February 26, 2014
Doesn't John Terry's display of bad sportsmanship deny Galatasaray a clear goalscoring opportunity (one from which they scored)?
— Passenal (@Passenal1) February 26, 2014
John Terry. An icon of fair play for us all.
— John Foot (@footymac) February 26, 2014
Two balls on the pitch, but nobody pulls a Ryan Donk. John Terry gets a yellow for some reason. 42'
— Ata Dizdar (@ata_dizdar) February 26, 2014
that was a goal ! John Terry is cunning.. its not fair !!!
— ZJ Oscarterian® (@Oscarterian) February 26, 2014
— m.ikbal (@ensunum) February 26, 2014
John Terry, you came to hell, and you will go to hell directly after match.
— Burak Kayalak (@burakkayalakk) February 26, 2014
Kick John Terry Out The Football
— Emre Şener (@yesener23) February 26, 2014
- Updated: February 26, 2014