John Terry nutmegged by his little son after Chelsea 3 – United 1, JT gets his own back… [video]
The Sky Sports cameras caught a touching moment on the Stamford Bridge pitch after Chelsea beat Manchester United 3-1 on Sunday.
John Terry took his two children on to the hallowed turf and played about in his flip flops, no doubt still revelling in Chelsea’s comfortable victory.
And, after the Chelsea captain had been nutmegged by his son, JT pulled out a rather nifty trick of his own.
Terry has been an ever present for Chelsea this season – perhaps he should be recalled to the England squad?!
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Incredible Champions League statistic about Chelsea free-kick specialist Willian
- Jose Mourinho on needing a calculator & fighting with Diego Costa (Video)
- Chelsea’s John Terry in his jacuzzi drinking a double espresso is the bizarre Instagram ima...
- John Terry almost recreated Gianfranco Zola’s wondergoal for Chelsea v Norwich (Video)
- Chelsea captain John Terry sends classy letter to wife of a recently deceased husband
- Chelsea’s John Terry reveals Sir Alex Ferguson honour on Instagram