John Terry nutmegged by his little son after Chelsea 3 – United 1, JT gets his own back… [video]
- January 19, 2014
The Sky Sports cameras caught a touching moment on the Stamford Bridge pitch after Chelsea beat Manchester United 3-1 on Sunday.
John Terry took his two children on to the hallowed turf and played about in his flip flops, no doubt still revelling in Chelsea’s comfortable victory.
And, after the Chelsea captain had been nutmegged by his son, JT pulled out a rather nifty trick of his own.
Terry has been an ever present for Chelsea this season – perhaps he should be recalled to the England squad?!
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...