John Terry nutmegged by his little son after Chelsea 3 – United 1, JT gets his own back… [video]
- January 19, 2014
The Sky Sports cameras caught a touching moment on the Stamford Bridge pitch after Chelsea beat Manchester United 3-1 on Sunday.
John Terry took his two children on to the hallowed turf and played about in his flip flops, no doubt still revelling in Chelsea’s comfortable victory.
And, after the Chelsea captain had been nutmegged by his son, JT pulled out a rather nifty trick of his own.
Terry has been an ever present for Chelsea this season – perhaps he should be recalled to the England squad?!
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa enjoys watching porn movies with friends [Art Of War]
- Chelsea agree terms with Baba Rahman, negotiating fee with Augsburg (Di Marzio)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi