- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
John Terry nutmegged by his little son after Chelsea 3 – United 1, JT gets his own back… [video]
- January 19, 2014
The Sky Sports cameras caught a touching moment on the Stamford Bridge pitch after Chelsea beat Manchester United 3-1 on Sunday.
John Terry took his two children on to the hallowed turf and played about in his flip flops, no doubt still revelling in Chelsea’s comfortable victory.
And, after the Chelsea captain had been nutmegged by his son, JT pulled out a rather nifty trick of his own.
Terry has been an ever present for Chelsea this season – perhaps he should be recalled to the England squad?!