- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
John Terry nutmegged by his little son after Chelsea 3 – United 1, JT gets his own back… [video]
The Sky Sports cameras caught a touching moment on the Stamford Bridge pitch after Chelsea beat Manchester United 3-1 on Sunday.
John Terry took his two children on to the hallowed turf and played about in his flip flops, no doubt still revelling in Chelsea’s comfortable victory.
And, after the Chelsea captain had been nutmegged by his son, JT pulled out a rather nifty trick of his own.
Terry has been an ever present for Chelsea this season – perhaps he should be recalled to the England squad?!
- Updated: January 19, 2014