John Terry-esque! Chelsea U21s Alex Davey saves a shot with his face v Reading
- January 14, 2014
Alex Davey is described by the Chelsea website as “Born on 24 November 1994 in Welwyn Garden City, and with Chelsea since he was an Under-11, Alex is a 6ft 3in central defender who is comfortable in possession of the ball as well as a strong tackler.”
Although he is Scottish, Davey could well be compared to Chelsea captain John Terry as a brave defender, who has come through the ranks and the clip above is only likely to add to this.
Chelsea Under-21s drew 2-2 with Reading on Friday night with the Blues equalising in the 91st minute.
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...