John Terry-esque! Chelsea U21s Alex Davey saves a shot with his face v Reading
- January 14, 2014
Alex Davey is described by the Chelsea website as “Born on 24 November 1994 in Welwyn Garden City, and with Chelsea since he was an Under-11, Alex is a 6ft 3in central defender who is comfortable in possession of the ball as well as a strong tackler.”
Although he is Scottish, Davey could well be compared to Chelsea captain John Terry as a brave defender, who has come through the ranks and the clip above is only likely to add to this.
Chelsea Under-21s drew 2-2 with Reading on Friday night with the Blues equalising in the 91st minute.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi