Arsenal’s Joel ‘Bolt’ Campbell wins race v ‘fastest’ Beasler to score clincher v US
- September 7, 2013
Los Ticos got the revenge they so badly wanted over the US last night, winning 3-1 to top the CONCACAF qualifying table.
Arsenal’s loanee (at Olympiakos) wrapped up the win with an epic footrace from the halfway line against the US’ Matt Beasler, according the BEIN commentator, ”the fastest player on the pitch, but he was stuck in neutral as Campbell went into overdrive.”.
Campbell put on the afterburners, dribbling and controlling the ball with composure throughout, before finishing calmly at the end of it.
An awesome show of pace from Arsenal’s loan-star!
[gthumb id=”351700″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...