- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
Arsenal’s Joel ‘Bolt’ Campbell wins race v ‘fastest’ Beasler to score clincher v US
Los Ticos got the revenge they so badly wanted over the US last night, winning 3-1 to top the CONCACAF qualifying table.
Arsenal’s loanee (at Olympiakos) wrapped up the win with an epic footrace from the halfway line against the US’ Matt Beasler, according the BEIN commentator, ”the fastest player on the pitch, but he was stuck in neutral as Campbell went into overdrive.”.
Campbell put on the afterburners, dribbling and controlling the ball with composure throughout, before finishing calmly at the end of it.
An awesome show of pace from Arsenal’s loan-star!
[gthumb id="351700" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 7, 2013