Arsenal’s Joel ‘Bolt’ Campbell wins race v ‘fastest’ Beasler to score clincher v US
- September 7, 2013
Los Ticos got the revenge they so badly wanted over the US last night, winning 3-1 to top the CONCACAF qualifying table.
Arsenal’s loanee (at Olympiakos) wrapped up the win with an epic footrace from the halfway line against the US’ Matt Beasler, according the BEIN commentator, ”the fastest player on the pitch, but he was stuck in neutral as Campbell went into overdrive.”.
Campbell put on the afterburners, dribbling and controlling the ball with composure throughout, before finishing calmly at the end of it.
An awesome show of pace from Arsenal’s loan-star!
[gthumb id=”351700″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi