Joe Hart puns & jokes abound after two mistakes in Man City’s 3-1 defeat to Bayern Munich
Gary Neville on Franck Ribery’s goal v Manchester City: “It’s the power of the shot. He’s got to do better there, Joe Hart, beaten at his near post. It just goes through his hand. It’s not the start Manchester City wanted or the goalkeeper.”
Gary Neville on Arjen Robben’s goal v Manchester City: “You have to say Joe Hart’s got to do better again at that near post. That’s twice he’s been beaten there tonight. He’ll be disappointed again.”
Joe Hart is on all the back pages this Thursday morning after a horror show from the Man City number one in the 3-1 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich.
And there are major fears over whether Hart has a nailed on spot for England in their upcoming crucial World Cup qualifiers which will make today’s squad announcement a little more exciting.
Fraser Forster looks like a genuinely stand out candidate to take over from Hart in the Three Lions goal, as we mentioned yesterday.
Goalkeepers are always subject to more ridicule than other players (with the exception of John Terry) and Hart has been the butt of a few jokes over the last few hours and there are no shortage of puns on the back pages…
— LiveFootball (@livefootball) October 2, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart celebrates his first Torino win with Instagram post after beating AS RomaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Joe Hart applauded for speaking very good Italian at Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Joe Hart speaks about new club at official Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola was happy with Man City’s response v Celtic (Video)September 28, 2016
- Best Tweets as Celtic and Manchester City produce epic 3-3 in Champions LeagueSeptember 28, 2016