- A young Irish Man United fan goes crazy when he gets tickets for Christmas [Video]
- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
Joe Hart puns & jokes abound after two mistakes in Man City’s 3-1 defeat to Bayern Munich
Gary Neville on Franck Ribery’s goal v Manchester City: “It’s the power of the shot. He’s got to do better there, Joe Hart, beaten at his near post. It just goes through his hand. It’s not the start Manchester City wanted or the goalkeeper.”
Gary Neville on Arjen Robben’s goal v Manchester City: “You have to say Joe Hart’s got to do better again at that near post. That’s twice he’s been beaten there tonight. He’ll be disappointed again.”
Joe Hart is on all the back pages this Thursday morning after a horror show from the Man City number one in the 3-1 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich.
And there are major fears over whether Hart has a nailed on spot for England in their upcoming crucial World Cup qualifiers which will make today’s squad announcement a little more exciting.
Fraser Forster looks like a genuinely stand out candidate to take over from Hart in the Three Lions goal, as we mentioned yesterday.
Goalkeepers are always subject to more ridicule than other players (with the exception of John Terry) and Hart has been the butt of a few jokes over the last few hours and there are no shortage of puns on the back pages…
— LiveFootball (@livefootball) October 2, 2013
- Updated: October 3, 2013