Joe Hart puns & jokes abound after two mistakes in Man City’s 3-1 defeat to Bayern Munich
- October 3, 2013
Gary Neville on Franck Ribery’s goal v Manchester City: “It’s the power of the shot. He’s got to do better there, Joe Hart, beaten at his near post. It just goes through his hand. It’s not the start Manchester City wanted or the goalkeeper.”
Gary Neville on Arjen Robben’s goal v Manchester City: “You have to say Joe Hart’s got to do better again at that near post. That’s twice he’s been beaten there tonight. He’ll be disappointed again.”
Joe Hart is on all the back pages this Thursday morning after a horror show from the Man City number one in the 3-1 Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich.
And there are major fears over whether Hart has a nailed on spot for England in their upcoming crucial World Cup qualifiers which will make today’s squad announcement a little more exciting.
Fraser Forster looks like a genuinely stand out candidate to take over from Hart in the Three Lions goal, as we mentioned yesterday.
Goalkeepers are always subject to more ridicule than other players (with the exception of John Terry) and Hart has been the butt of a few jokes over the last few hours and there are no shortage of puns on the back pages…
— LiveFootball (@livefootball) October 2, 2013
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...