Jobhunting? Ex-Manchester United boss David Moyes spotted watching Celtic 0 – Legia Warsaw 2 [Picture]
- August 6, 2014
Ex-Manchester United manager David Moyes was in attendance at Celtic Park this evening as the Bhoys crashed out of Champions League qualifying, losing 0-2 on the night, 1-6 on aggregate.
Young Norwegian manager Ronny Deila was already under pressure coming to Glasgow as a relative unknown; crashing out of the Champions League like this before a ball is kicked isn’t exactly going to help his cause.
And with Moyes in the stands, the rumours are circulating that he could be in line to take over should Deila face the sack.
What an ironic twist of fate that would be: Moyes, sacked after trying to follow in Alex Ferguson’s footsteps, replacing Celtic’s very own Wilf McGuinness, who has the tough task of emulating Neil Lennon.
The Circle of (Football) Life.
(Picture via Marius Skeljbaek)
- Virgil van Dijk’s first interview as a Southampton player after leaving Celtic (v...
- Southampton to sign Virgil van Dijk from Celtic for £11.5m [Sky Sports]
- Save of the season: Celtic keeper Craig Gordon makes unreal double save v St Johnstone ...
- Celtic legend Shunsuke Nakamura (37) scores trademark free kick beauty in Japan (Video)
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Celtic legends John Hartson and Chris Sutton slam club after CL playoff exit (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...