Jô and Ronaldinho (Atletico Mineiro) combine for sublime dummy goal v Tupi
- March 31, 2013
Jô and Ronaldinho have struck up an unlikely partnership at Atletico Mineiro.
R49 is a regular assist provider for the ex-Man City (and much maligned) striker Jo, who’s discovered a new lease of life at Atletico MG.
But the roles were for once reversed in Atletico’s 4-1 win over Tupi in the Mineiro championship on Sunday night.
Leading 3-0, Atletico went on the attack in search of another goal, Tardelli played a through ball into the path of Jo, who looked set to shoot.
He instead dummied the ball, leaving it for the oncoming Ronaldinho, who stroked the ball home first time on the run.
An awesome dummy combination that called to mind a famous goal by another Brazilian pair…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308186″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308189″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi