Jô and Ronaldinho (Atletico Mineiro) combine for sublime dummy goal v Tupi
- March 31, 2013
Jô and Ronaldinho have struck up an unlikely partnership at Atletico Mineiro.
R49 is a regular assist provider for the ex-Man City (and much maligned) striker Jo, who’s discovered a new lease of life at Atletico MG.
But the roles were for once reversed in Atletico’s 4-1 win over Tupi in the Mineiro championship on Sunday night.
Leading 3-0, Atletico went on the attack in search of another goal, Tardelli played a through ball into the path of Jo, who looked set to shoot.
He instead dummied the ball, leaving it for the oncoming Ronaldinho, who stroked the ball home first time on the run.
An awesome dummy combination that called to mind a famous goal by another Brazilian pair…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308186″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308189″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...