Jaws 2: The Sun depict Suarez as Hollywood shark as reminder of Ivanovic biting incident (Chelsea v Liverpool)
In case anyone was at risk of forgetting, the Sun have reminded us all that Luis Suarez bit the hand of Branislav Ivanovic when Liverpool played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last April.
With the dust now completely settled over the incident, and with Suarez having completely turned his career and character around ever since, the Sun do their jobs as agent provocateurs by reminding us all of the ‘Suarez Peril’ by depicting him as the Hollywood movie shark.
It’s quite a funny and harmless idea to be fair, made all the more so with the caption underneath, ‘Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the pitch’, a rejigging of the famous line from the Jaws movie.
We’re gonna need a bigger page…
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane: We must be wary of Jurgen Klopp & Liverpool
- Ex-Liverpool man Djibril Cisse arrested over alleged sextape blackmail of Mathieu Valbu...
- Bizarre: A toilet in Moscow seems to be a massive Liverpool fan (Video)
- New Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp looking to move into Brendan Rodgers’ apartment
- Players get ready to vote for their FIFPro World XI 2015 (video)
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)