Jaws 2: The Sun depict Suarez as Hollywood shark as reminder of Ivanovic biting incident (Chelsea v Liverpool)
In case anyone was at risk of forgetting, the Sun have reminded us all that Luis Suarez bit the hand of Branislav Ivanovic when Liverpool played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last April.
With the dust now completely settled over the incident, and with Suarez having completely turned his career and character around ever since, the Sun do their jobs as agent provocateurs by reminding us all of the ‘Suarez Peril’ by depicting him as the Hollywood movie shark.
It’s quite a funny and harmless idea to be fair, made all the more so with the caption underneath, ‘Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the pitch’, a rejigging of the famous line from the Jaws movie.
We’re gonna need a bigger page…
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp reacts to Mamadou Sakho’s SnapChat updates (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool’s first half was one of the best v Hull (Video)September 24, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016