Jaws 2: The Sun depict Suarez as Hollywood shark as reminder of Ivanovic biting incident (Chelsea v Liverpool)
In case anyone was at risk of forgetting, the Sun have reminded us all that Luis Suarez bit the hand of Branislav Ivanovic when Liverpool played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last April.
With the dust now completely settled over the incident, and with Suarez having completely turned his career and character around ever since, the Sun do their jobs as agent provocateurs by reminding us all of the ‘Suarez Peril’ by depicting him as the Hollywood movie shark.
It’s quite a funny and harmless idea to be fair, made all the more so with the caption underneath, ‘Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the pitch’, a rejigging of the famous line from the Jaws movie.
We’re gonna need a bigger page…
Watch Live Stream
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016