Javier Hernandez retweets a Sky Sports story about him potentially leaving Manchester United
- November 3, 2013
What does a retweet mean?
Manchester United were put on high alert on Sunday when Javier Hernandez retweeted a Sky Sports story suggesting the Mexican could leave Old Trafford.
The Sky story reported that Chicharito will be forced to reconsider his future at Manchester United if the striker fails to lock down a starting berth for David Moyes.
Hernandez’s international teammate Carlos Vela offered the substance to the article, being quoted saying:
Javier is my good friend – and I hope he gets lots of chances this season at Manchester United… If he plays regularly he will score, so I don’t totally understand why a player of his quality has not played more games. If he doesn’t play regularly he will need to think about leaving.
Chicharito retweeted the story to this 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and many have taken that as a sign that the Mexican is giving credibility to the rumour he may walk out of Manchester.
A screengrab of Javier Hernandez’s retweet is below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...