Javier Hernandez retweets a Sky Sports story about him potentially leaving Manchester United
What does a retweet mean?
Manchester United were put on high alert on Sunday when Javier Hernandez retweeted a Sky Sports story suggesting the Mexican could leave Old Trafford.
The Sky story reported that Chicharito will be forced to reconsider his future at Manchester United if the striker fails to lock down a starting berth for David Moyes.
Hernandez’s international teammate Carlos Vela offered the substance to the article, being quoted saying:
Javier is my good friend – and I hope he gets lots of chances this season at Manchester United… If he plays regularly he will score, so I don’t totally understand why a player of his quality has not played more games. If he doesn’t play regularly he will need to think about leaving.
Chicharito retweeted the story to this 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and many have taken that as a sign that the Mexican is giving credibility to the rumour he may walk out of Manchester.
A screengrab of Javier Hernandez’s retweet is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Rio Ferdinand meets with Chicharito, calls him best bargain of last few years (Video)November 18, 2016
- Mexico celebrated 2-1 win over the USA with a mannequin challenge (Video)November 12, 2016
- Man United old boy Javier Hernandez is getting married to Lucia Villalon [Hola]October 23, 2016
- Real Madrid linked to a former Man United striker [AS]October 18, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016