Javier Hernandez retweets a Sky Sports story about him potentially leaving Manchester United
What does a retweet mean?
Manchester United were put on high alert on Sunday when Javier Hernandez retweeted a Sky Sports story suggesting the Mexican could leave Old Trafford.
The Sky story reported that Chicharito will be forced to reconsider his future at Manchester United if the striker fails to lock down a starting berth for David Moyes.
Hernandez’s international teammate Carlos Vela offered the substance to the article, being quoted saying:
Javier is my good friend – and I hope he gets lots of chances this season at Manchester United… If he plays regularly he will score, so I don’t totally understand why a player of his quality has not played more games. If he doesn’t play regularly he will need to think about leaving.
Chicharito retweeted the story to this 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and many have taken that as a sign that the Mexican is giving credibility to the rumour he may walk out of Manchester.
A screengrab of Javier Hernandez’s retweet is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Chicharito loses his s**t when he meets Houston Texas’ J. J. Watt (Video)June 15, 2016
- Springy Chicharito leaps into the air for wonderful header vs Canada (Video)March 26, 2016
- Football Leaks reveal Javier Hernandez’s loan contracts from Man United to Real MadridMarch 14, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola insists there’s no deal between Man United & Juventus [Twitter]July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba ready to fly to England to complete medical at Man United [GdS]July 29, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger & Adnan Januzaj left out of Man United’s 23 man squad for Galatasaray gameJuly 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial’s brother pens Instagram post slamming Man United star’s exJuly 29, 2016