Javier Hernandez retweets a Sky Sports story about him potentially leaving Manchester United
What does a retweet mean?
Manchester United were put on high alert on Sunday when Javier Hernandez retweeted a Sky Sports story suggesting the Mexican could leave Old Trafford.
The Sky story reported that Chicharito will be forced to reconsider his future at Manchester United if the striker fails to lock down a starting berth for David Moyes.
Hernandez’s international teammate Carlos Vela offered the substance to the article, being quoted saying:
Javier is my good friend – and I hope he gets lots of chances this season at Manchester United… If he plays regularly he will score, so I don’t totally understand why a player of his quality has not played more games. If he doesn’t play regularly he will need to think about leaving.
Chicharito retweeted the story to this 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and many have taken that as a sign that the Mexican is giving credibility to the rumour he may walk out of Manchester.
A screengrab of Javier Hernandez’s retweet is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez hints that he could leave Bayer Leverkusen this summer [Quotes]August 4, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Chicharito loses his s**t when he meets Houston Texas’ J. J. Watt (Video)June 15, 2016
- Springy Chicharito leaps into the air for wonderful header vs Canada (Video)March 26, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- The Man United squad WhatsApp group chat with Wayne Rooney after Leicester win [Spoof]September 26, 2016
- Jesse Lingard trolls Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford with hilarious Snapchats (Video)September 26, 2016
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia reacts to claims he cheated on his wife with Sophie VågsæterSeptember 26, 2016