Javier Hernandez pulled a miserable face on the Man United bench after Robin van Persie’s goal at Palace
- February 22, 2014
Eagle-eyed TV viewers caught an interesting expression on the face of Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Mexican international forward Hernandez was once again an unused sub for David Moyes as the Red Devils got back on the winning trail in south London, and the benched attacker had a passive aggressive look painted on his kisser during the match.
Robin van Persie fired the reigning champs ahead from the penalty spot early in the second half, and after the Dutchman put the ball in the net the cameras panned to David Moyes to see the manager’s reaction on the bench.
While Moyes clapped behind him Chicharito stewed.
Hernandez, who has featured in 16 leagues games this campaign but only started four, looking decidedly cheesed off on the bench as he watched RVP bury the penalty. In fairness Chicharito also clapped while he pulled his bloody miserable face together with his rolling eyes of disdain.
See Javier Hernandez’s reaction on Robin van Persie’s goal at Crystal Palace below.
- Glenn Murray to complete a £5m move from Crystal Palace to Bournemouth [Sky Sports Audio]
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea fans say there’s no chance they can win the league after losing to Crysta...
- Good news for Chelsea fans, bad news for Chelsea fans. Jeff Stelling’s awesome li...
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...