Javier Hernandez pulled a miserable face on the Man United bench after Robin van Persie’s goal at Palace
Eagle-eyed TV viewers caught an interesting expression on the face of Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Mexican international forward Hernandez was once again an unused sub for David Moyes as the Red Devils got back on the winning trail in south London, and the benched attacker had a passive aggressive look painted on his kisser during the match.
Robin van Persie fired the reigning champs ahead from the penalty spot early in the second half, and after the Dutchman put the ball in the net the cameras panned to David Moyes to see the manager’s reaction on the bench.
While Moyes clapped behind him Chicharito stewed.
Hernandez, who has featured in 16 leagues games this campaign but only started four, looking decidedly cheesed off on the bench as he watched RVP bury the penalty. In fairness Chicharito also clapped while he pulled his bloody miserable face together with his rolling eyes of disdain.
See Javier Hernandez’s reaction on Robin van Persie’s goal at Crystal Palace below.
Watch Live Stream
- Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye online gaming proves he’s still a Newcastle fan (Video)December 4, 2016
- Pape Souare talks about car crash, admits his career is ‘in God’s hands’ [BBC Audio]December 1, 2016
- Alan Pardew is demanding a massive pay-off from Crystal Palace [Times]December 1, 2016
- Man United & Crystal Palace supremos join Gary Lineker & Max Branning from Eastenders on a night outNovember 30, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand meets with Chicharito, calls him best bargain of last few years (Video)November 18, 2016
- Mexico celebrated 2-1 win over the USA with a mannequin challenge (Video)November 12, 2016
- Man United old boy Javier Hernandez is getting married to Lucia Villalon [Hola]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan claims Man United need to do one thing to stop their season implodingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man Utd’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan talks about adapting to physicality of the Premier League (Video)December 10, 2016