Javier Hernandez pulled a miserable face on the Man United bench after Robin van Persie’s goal at Palace
- February 22, 2014
Eagle-eyed TV viewers caught an interesting expression on the face of Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Mexican international forward Hernandez was once again an unused sub for David Moyes as the Red Devils got back on the winning trail in south London, and the benched attacker had a passive aggressive look painted on his kisser during the match.
Robin van Persie fired the reigning champs ahead from the penalty spot early in the second half, and after the Dutchman put the ball in the net the cameras panned to David Moyes to see the manager’s reaction on the bench.
While Moyes clapped behind him Chicharito stewed.
Hernandez, who has featured in 16 leagues games this campaign but only started four, looking decidedly cheesed off on the bench as he watched RVP bury the penalty. In fairness Chicharito also clapped while he pulled his bloody miserable face together with his rolling eyes of disdain.
See Javier Hernandez’s reaction on Robin van Persie’s goal at Crystal Palace below.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- Palace fans sing ‘there’s only one Steven Gerrard’ after their win ov...
- Crystal Palace poop all over Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool swan song with an away An...
- Man United’s Juan Mata celebrates top 4 & praises David De Gea in weekly blog
- Palace’s Yannick Bolasie had a bottle thrown at him v Man United. Reacts with a s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi