Javier Hernandez pulled a miserable face on the Man United bench after Robin van Persie’s goal at Palace
- February 22, 2014
Eagle-eyed TV viewers caught an interesting expression on the face of Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Mexican international forward Hernandez was once again an unused sub for David Moyes as the Red Devils got back on the winning trail in south London, and the benched attacker had a passive aggressive look painted on his kisser during the match.
Robin van Persie fired the reigning champs ahead from the penalty spot early in the second half, and after the Dutchman put the ball in the net the cameras panned to David Moyes to see the manager’s reaction on the bench.
While Moyes clapped behind him Chicharito stewed.
Hernandez, who has featured in 16 leagues games this campaign but only started four, looking decidedly cheesed off on the bench as he watched RVP bury the penalty. In fairness Chicharito also clapped while he pulled his bloody miserable face together with his rolling eyes of disdain.
See Javier Hernandez’s reaction on Robin van Persie’s goal at Crystal Palace below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...