Javier Hernandez pictured in Santos shirt, yet again linked with move away from Man United [Lance]
A day after Mexico’s surprise 0-0 draw with World Cup hosts Brazil, the El Tri players relaxed on the beach.
Much to the delight of the Brazilians that spotted them, Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez was spotted in a Santos shirt.
Chicharito and his Mexican team mates spent the early part of their stay in Brazil training at the Santos training ground.
Hernandez was given a Santos shirt with his favourite number 14 number on the back, according to Brazilian portal Lance.
Speculation has been rife for some months now that Hernandez could be leaving Old Trafford.
The Mexican forward struggled for first team opportunities last season and has been linked with a host of clubs including Spurs and Inter Milan.
It remains to be seen whether Hernandez is part of new Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal’s plans.
A move to Santos in Brazil though seems unlikely!
Watch Live Stream
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez hints that he could leave Bayer Leverkusen this summer [Quotes]August 4, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Chicharito loses his s**t when he meets Houston Texas’ J. J. Watt (Video)June 15, 2016
- Springy Chicharito leaps into the air for wonderful header vs Canada (Video)March 26, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- The four youngest players to score for Jose Mourinho at either Man United or Chelsea [MOTD Stat]August 28, 2016
- Man United to gazump Leicester in the race for a Brazilian star [Sun]August 16, 2016
- Leicester make an offer for Santos starlet Gabigol [Guardian]August 10, 2016
- Leicester tipped to move for Gabigol by Brazilian pressAugust 9, 2016
- Chelsea to meet the Santos president to hash out the Thiago Maia deal [Evening Standard]August 9, 2016