Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez wants to quit Manchester United [Sun]
Javier Chicharito Hernandez is no Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, content to play the supersub role for Manchester United.
The Mexican wants to be a starting XI regular, and is gradually losing heart at his lack of game time under David Moyes.
Friday’s Sun claim his discontentment has gotten to the point that he’s ready to seek pastures new, and ‘quit’ Old Trafford, in tabloid speak.
Hernandez was a Spurs target in the summer transfer window, and their interest may be piqued once more with this story, what with Defoe set for Toronto and all.
There’s also talk that he may be used as a makeweight to bring Fredy Guarin to United; either way he seems ready to leave United in search of more regular football.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United old boy Javier Hernandez is getting married to Lucia Villalon [Hola]October 23, 2016
- Real Madrid linked to a former Man United striker [AS]October 18, 2016
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez hints that he could leave Bayer Leverkusen this summer [Quotes]August 4, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Phil Jones likes post trolling Jose Mourinho after Man United’s 4-0 defeat [Instagram]October 24, 2016
- Ryan Giggs slams Manchester United stars for swapping shirts after defeatOctober 24, 2016
- Gary Neville bemoans Man United’s midfield problem despite £200m investmentOctober 24, 2016
- Subdued Birthday wishes for Wayne Rooney after Manchester United’s 4-0 thrashing at ChelseaOctober 24, 2016