Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez wants to quit Manchester United [Sun]
Javier Chicharito Hernandez is no Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, content to play the supersub role for Manchester United.
The Mexican wants to be a starting XI regular, and is gradually losing heart at his lack of game time under David Moyes.
Friday’s Sun claim his discontentment has gotten to the point that he’s ready to seek pastures new, and ‘quit’ Old Trafford, in tabloid speak.
Hernandez was a Spurs target in the summer transfer window, and their interest may be piqued once more with this story, what with Defoe set for Toronto and all.
There’s also talk that he may be used as a makeweight to bring Fredy Guarin to United; either way he seems ready to leave United in search of more regular football.
- ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez pointedly snubs Louis van Gaal in farewell Instagram...
- Javier Hernandez pens a goodbye letter to Man United after his move to Bayer Leverkusen...
- Javier Hernandez makes Bayer Leverkusen debut in friendly defeat (Video)
- Javier Hernandez admits it was an easy decision to leave Man United for Bayer Leverkuse...
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...