Javi Garica makes £13m move to Zenit St Petersburg from Manchester City
Javi Garcia has completed a £13m from Manchester City to Zenit St Petersburg.
The Spanish midfielder arrived at City from Benfica in 2012 in a £15m move, but never quite made his stamp on the team, although he did have some long stretches in the team in his first year.
But last season in particular, Garcia devolved into a non-descript, forgotten man at the Etihad, so it’s quite amazing that he’s been able to command such a fee, though of course Zenit aren’t exactly on the breadline.
After three years watching him for City, I still have no idea what exactly Javi Garcia does; if someone could enlighten me that’d be great.
(Via Daily Mail)
Watch Live Stream
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Incredible 94th minute winner: Tornike Okriashvili overhead kick for Krasnodar v Zenit (video)November 28, 2016
- Overhead camera hits Spartak player at Zenit (Video)October 5, 2016
- Zenit respond to Burger King name change offer with brilliant Game of Thrones tweetSeptember 2, 2016
- Zenit receive whopper offer from Burger King to change name to ‘Zenit Burger King’ [Best Tweets]September 2, 2016