Javi Garica makes £13m move to Zenit St Petersburg from Manchester City
- August 14, 2014
Javi Garcia has completed a £13m from Manchester City to Zenit St Petersburg.
The Spanish midfielder arrived at City from Benfica in 2012 in a £15m move, but never quite made his stamp on the team, although he did have some long stretches in the team in his first year.
But last season in particular, Garcia devolved into a non-descript, forgotten man at the Etihad, so it’s quite amazing that he’s been able to command such a fee, though of course Zenit aren’t exactly on the breadline.
After three years watching him for City, I still have no idea what exactly Javi Garcia does; if someone could enlighten me that’d be great.
(Via Daily Mail)
- Kevin De Bruyne arrives at Manchester Airport ahead of £54m transfer to City from Wolfs...
- Wolfsburg confirm that Kevin De Bruyne is moving to Manchester City
- Manuel Pellegrini didn’t know Manchester City were selling Marco ‘Rony̵...
- Fernandinho asked most ridiculous question in ever in Manchester City fan Q&A (Video)
- Manchester City contradict Manuel Pellegrini by selling Marcos Lopes to Monaco
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...