- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Jamie Carragher & Hamann tell a great story of Liverpool team debauchery in Tokyo, Didi got nicked!
Fear and Loathing in Tokyo, Liverpool style.
Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann attended a social night this week in which they were asked to regale the audience with tall tales from their days of yore.
And they told quite the yarn, with Hamann taking the mic to tell a story of team debauchery which ended up with him getting nicked by the Japanese police and thrown in a prison cell, despite his protests of ‘what the fuck ya doin’, I’m a fuckin’ player!’
Carra takes over midway through to tell his side of the story, much to the hilarity of the crowd.
Just imagine if that had gotten out back at the time!
- Updated: February 28, 2014