- Ronaldinho (Queretaro) produced a glorious nutmeg during 6 minute cameo v Club America [Video]
- Sebastian Giovinco two stunning golazos for Toronto FC v Dallas last night [Video]
- Liverpool v Aston Villa [Team Sheets]
- Lionel Messi fell flat on his face celebrating his 400th Barcelona goal yesterday [GIF]
- Ex Newcastle star Obafemi Martins incredible first touch & golazo for Seattle Sounders [GIF & Vine]
Jamie Carragher & Hamann tell a great story of Liverpool team debauchery in Tokyo, Didi got nicked!
- February 28, 2014
Fear and Loathing in Tokyo, Liverpool style.
Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann attended a social night this week in which they were asked to regale the audience with tall tales from their days of yore.
And they told quite the yarn, with Hamann taking the mic to tell a story of team debauchery which ended up with him getting nicked by the Japanese police and thrown in a prison cell, despite his protests of ‘what the fuck ya doin’, I’m a fuckin’ player!’
Carra takes over midway through to tell his side of the story, much to the hilarity of the crowd.
Just imagine if that had gotten out back at the time!