- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
- Arsenal starlet Kris Olsson confirms permanent move to FC Midtjylland on Instagram
- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
Jamie Carragher & Hamann tell a great story of Liverpool team debauchery in Tokyo, Didi got nicked!
Fear and Loathing in Tokyo, Liverpool style.
Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann attended a social night this week in which they were asked to regale the audience with tall tales from their days of yore.
And they told quite the yarn, with Hamann taking the mic to tell a story of team debauchery which ended up with him getting nicked by the Japanese police and thrown in a prison cell, despite his protests of ‘what the fuck ya doin’, I’m a fuckin’ player!’
Carra takes over midway through to tell his side of the story, much to the hilarity of the crowd.
Just imagine if that had gotten out back at the time!
- Updated: February 28, 2014