Jamie Carragher & Hamann tell a great story of Liverpool team debauchery in Tokyo, Didi got nicked!
- February 28, 2014
Fear and Loathing in Tokyo, Liverpool style.
Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann attended a social night this week in which they were asked to regale the audience with tall tales from their days of yore.
And they told quite the yarn, with Hamann taking the mic to tell a story of team debauchery which ended up with him getting nicked by the Japanese police and thrown in a prison cell, despite his protests of ‘what the fuck ya doin’, I’m a fuckin’ player!’
Carra takes over midway through to tell his side of the story, much to the hilarity of the crowd.
Just imagine if that had gotten out back at the time!
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Watch Christian Benteke’s goalscoring debut for Liverpool v Swindon (Video)
- Watch Roberto Firmino’s highlights on his Liverpool debut v Swindon (Video)
- Liverpool offer €17m for Real Madrid attacker Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi