Jamie Carragher & Hamann tell a great story of Liverpool team debauchery in Tokyo, Didi got nicked!
- February 28, 2014
Fear and Loathing in Tokyo, Liverpool style.
Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann attended a social night this week in which they were asked to regale the audience with tall tales from their days of yore.
And they told quite the yarn, with Hamann taking the mic to tell a story of team debauchery which ended up with him getting nicked by the Japanese police and thrown in a prison cell, despite his protests of ‘what the fuck ya doin’, I’m a fuckin’ player!’
Carra takes over midway through to tell his side of the story, much to the hilarity of the crowd.
Just imagine if that had gotten out back at the time!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...