James Mcarthur’s wife is having a baby, Wigan man has Arsenal v Bayern on the TV in the hospital [Picture]
- February 19, 2014
Who knew Wigan’s James Mcarthur was such an Arsenal fan.
Mcarthur’s wife is currently lying in a hospital bed waiting to give birth to their baby, however the footballer posted a picture on Twitter with the message:
Misses is getting induced and hopefully having baby tonight but I ain’t missing the footy #arsenal.
Of course, Mcarthur’s tweet before Arsenal v Bayern Munich instantly went viral. Priorities, hey!
See the tweet below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...