Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…
Watch Live Stream
- Kieran Gibbs destroys Arsenal stars in bottle-flip challenge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Danny Welbeck trolled Jack Wilshere after Arsenal scored v Bournemouth (Video)November 27, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirms new contract offer for Bournemouth’s Jack WilshereNovember 25, 2016