Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Jack Wilshere badly struggles on full Bournemouth debut v Manchester City [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger calls Jack Wilshere ‘world class’ and states his hopes for the midfielder (Video)September 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger didn’t want Jack Wilshere to join Bournemouth [Sun]September 4, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV regulars talk transfer window and legends (Video)September 3, 2016