Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…
- Pep Guardiola’s tactics at Bayern compared to Arsenal legend Herbert Chapman [Marca]
- Moh says Alexis Sanchez is ‘super human’, asks where were the fans v Zagreb (Arsenal ...
- Carrying: The stat that indicates how reliant Arsenal are on Mesut Ozil [Graphic]
- Per Mertesacker backs Arsenal to have special season after 3-0 win v Dinamo Zagreb (Video)
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere refuses to put time scale on injury return (Video)
- Very funny: Junior Gunners wind up Hector Bellerin and Jack Wilshere (Video)
- Jack Wilshere admits latest injury was the biggest psychological blow of his career (Video)
- Barcelona legend Xavi loves Jack Wilshere because ‘he doesn’t play the English way...