- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
- October 5, 2013
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…