Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…
Watch Live Stream
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Man United and Liverpool stars called up to Holland squadOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere speaks after finally playing 90 minutes for Bournemouth (Video)October 22, 2016
- Eureka: Jack Wilshere plays 90 minutes of football for Bournemouth v Spurs [Tweets]October 22, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere (Bournemouth) tops table for Premier League passing accuracyOctober 21, 2016