- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Jack Wilshere Tweets a smoking pun ahead of West Brom v Arsenal
- Updated: October 5, 2013
So… Now that all the smoke has blown over, let's all focus on the game tomorrow! Need a win before the international break! #Gooners
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) October 5, 2013
Throughout the smoking furore, Jack Wilshere’s response has come via the medium of Twitter.
To recap, a picture started doing the rounds on Friday morning of Jack Wilshere smoking a cigarette and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was not happy.
Initially, Wilshere responded with a picture of Zinedine Zidane smoking as well as asserting that he does not smoke. (See those two Tweets below.)
On Saturday, Wilshere Tweeted a smoking pun ahead of the visit to West Brom on Sunday and it would be no surprise if the England midfielder was to bag a rare goal to set forth a host of smoking puns on the back pages…