- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
Jack Butland (Birmingham) produces “world class save” from Raheem Sterling (Liverpool) in England U21 training
- October 14, 2012
England Under-21s face a rather tricky second leg with Serbia on Tuesday as they look to secure a spot at next summer’s European Championships in Israel.
A 1-0 win at Carrow Road on Friday, thanks to a Craig Dawson penalty, is a slender lead and some of the highest rated youngsters in English football will face a major examination of their character this week.
On Sunday, England Under-21s trained ahead of their flight to Serbia and the always excellent FATV caught an excellent moment on camera as Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling shot for the far corner…
Only for Birmingham keeper, and potential future England number 1, Jack Butland to fling himself left and produce a wonder save to tip the ball over the bar.
There is also some classic English football chatter caught on camera, with a booming voice proclaiming “Football at its best. Great feet. Great defending. And a world class save.”
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245382″]
Related links: Raheem Sterling individual highlights v Serbia U21s.