- Tottenham stars Eriksen & Dier take on Townsend & Bentaleb in FIFA 15 tournament [Video]
- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
Jack Butland (Birmingham) produces “world class save” from Raheem Sterling (Liverpool) in England U21 training
England Under-21s face a rather tricky second leg with Serbia on Tuesday as they look to secure a spot at next summer’s European Championships in Israel.
A 1-0 win at Carrow Road on Friday, thanks to a Craig Dawson penalty, is a slender lead and some of the highest rated youngsters in English football will face a major examination of their character this week.
On Sunday, England Under-21s trained ahead of their flight to Serbia and the always excellent FATV caught an excellent moment on camera as Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling shot for the far corner…
Only for Birmingham keeper, and potential future England number 1, Jack Butland to fling himself left and produce a wonder save to tip the ball over the bar.
There is also some classic English football chatter caught on camera, with a booming voice proclaiming “Football at its best. Great feet. Great defending. And a world class save.”
Related links: Raheem Sterling individual highlights v Serbia U21s.
- Updated: October 14, 2012