Jack Butland (Birmingham) produces “world class save” from Raheem Sterling (Liverpool) in England U21 training
- October 14, 2012
England Under-21s face a rather tricky second leg with Serbia on Tuesday as they look to secure a spot at next summer’s European Championships in Israel.
A 1-0 win at Carrow Road on Friday, thanks to a Craig Dawson penalty, is a slender lead and some of the highest rated youngsters in English football will face a major examination of their character this week.
On Sunday, England Under-21s trained ahead of their flight to Serbia and the always excellent FATV caught an excellent moment on camera as Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling shot for the far corner…
Only for Birmingham keeper, and potential future England number 1, Jack Butland to fling himself left and produce a wonder save to tip the ball over the bar.
There is also some classic English football chatter caught on camera, with a booming voice proclaiming “Football at its best. Great feet. Great defending. And a world class save.”
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245382″]
Related links: Raheem Sterling individual highlights v Serbia U21s.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...